Mastermind

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N:Hey guys :) Thank you for patiently waiting! Hope you enjoy tonight's chap! VIP007 for the poster!]

Where was this drinking deal heading? Ah Reum was serious, wasn't she?

"Legit? Or are you just fooling around with me?" Chanyeol asked for confirmation and deepened his clutch on Ah Reum's shoulders.

That was Chanyeol seizing control. The more intense the situation, the more he imposed force on the subject.

How rough.

Dear dear. On the flipside, Ah Reum was Chanyeol's splitting image. The higher the pressure, the harder she clenched her fountain pen or whatever object that was within reach.

Ah Reum, notwithstanding the six-feet man holding her shoulders, hunched her body towards Chanyeol. Almost automatically, Chanyeol was caught off guard with her bold move.

But he did not want to show intimidation. As expected, he too, inched his body close to her.

"I do not fool around, Chanyeol." Ah Reum worded and removed Chanyeol's steady grip on her. Chanyeol noticed that she had an evil glint in her eyes when she said that she was not the type to fool around.

He wasn't getting deceived, was he? Aish. Whatever. 

Smirking, Chanyeol traced Ah Reum's clothed arm delicately. "I see. You like commitments. Alright, Miss Ah Reum, when do we do this one drink only thing? Tonight? Now?" Chanyeol questioned, observing her every move.

Ah Reum just adjusted her glasses. "I will decide when and where, Chanyeol." 

Look at that control. Look at that decisiveness. Only Ah Reum was capable of that kind of power, without having to fight for it. 

Chanyeol wanted to cuss. He hated not being able to decide. Nuts. She was driving him nuts. Why can someone so quiet be as controlling as him?!

"Fine, then. But let me decide which drink you'll order. Deal." Chanyeol answered her. Hahaha. He's getting even.

The very unperturbed and by-the-book Ah Reum gathered every patience in her body and did her best not to buckle under Chanyeol's command. It was unbelievable- Chanyeol's sense of authority. She made a very strict vow to herself that she will remain calm, cool, and poised, never giving in to Chanyeol's dark and gripping power.

She began to notice that the recording room was warm, and so was her body. Not wanting to be a hypocrite, Ah Reum admitted to herself that Chanyeol's nearness frustrated the living daylights out of her.

For Pete's sake, it was only eleven in the morning, and their bodies were tensing up.

"Excuse me, please. I have business calls to attend to." Ah Reum said in her usual businesslike fashion.

Chanyeol served her a grin and opened the door for her, an attempt to mock Ah Reum's belief that chivalry was dead. "Yes. And list me under those business calls. Time, place, and date of our one-drink-only meeting." 

Ah Reum curtly nodded at him and left, 

without Chanyeol knowing that Ah Reum had no plans to drink with him at all.

When you have a very intrusive man trying to dig your secret, what do you do?

Lie. Tell him that you were game for a drink. Make him believe that a drunken you would magically reveal the secret. But first, take the upper hand by deciding the time and place of your supposed meeting. And from there, lead him on. 

Dear folks, learn from Ah Reum's intelligence.

And the whole week that followed, Chanyeol was professional with her. He was a splendid person to work with- always early, driven, and very honest. If he did not want the media knowing about his drinking and smoking ways, he would directly ask Ah Reum to handle it for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter