Withdrawal Symptoms

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apologies for the late update and non-uploading of posters! :( Check my recent blogposts for more info :(

What had he done? 

Chanyeol ruffled his hair angrily and banged his fist on the nearest solid object he could find. 

He and Ah Reum, last night, well, they did something. Uhm, something.

And he was the bastard who took advantage of her vulnerability. She was just telling him how low her self-esteem was, and then bam, he hitched her up against the wall, convincing her with flowery words that she was a worthy one who deserved someone. 

But let's be honest here. He did not even like her, nor see her as a woman. In his eyes, Ah Reum was just their publicist. Just their publicist. 

He was in desperate search for his new bed friend, but voila, no one was impressive enough. It had been two months since his last bed friend, and darn right, at this point, any real, breathing, estrogen-carrying specie would be fine to quench him.  

So what better way to remedy the situation by resorting to an obviously-hungry Ah Reum? He could still remember how Ah Reum gazed at his body the second he entered her apartment the night before. Of course, Chanyeol knew that Ah Reum was nowhere in love with him, but the desire in her eyes was definitely, surely and certainly caused by the lack of man in her life. Uhm, hello, she got subtly rejected by her boss...

He had to admit, out of all the eleven women he slept with, Ah Reum was the most... different? In the past, there was his ex-girlfriend, Seul Min. They were too young back then, and he could barely remember their relationship. Then came his nine bed friends over the years whose names were forgotten. Chanyeol never bothered making real friendship with the women, nor tried getting to know them. 

And what had transpired after their session? Nothing. Before he could even apologize for the sudden "action" nor pull up his pants, Ah Reum already pulled down her white sleeping wear, straightened her shoulders and opened the door for him.

"You may go now, Chanyeol. Have a good night." 

That drove him insane. On a regular set-up, women would beg Chanyeol to stay, have one more round, have coffee, but Ah Reum stood firm and expressionless. She even managed to say "have a good night" when the night left Chanyeol sleepless and bothered.

Ah Reum last night was a 180 degree change from his usual preference. Unlike his previous women, Ah Reum was not responding. Her eyes were tightly shut the whole time, looking as if she were in pain. She was not making ual, noises out his name, and all the usual stuff he was accustomed to. He was the one who made a lot of noise! He could vividly recall himself pushing in her further and faster just to elicit a sound from her, but nope, nada.

Even if he knew her secret desire to be touched,Chanyeol felt powerless above her.

What was surprising to him was that Ah Reum did not even ask why Chanyeol did not kiss, even his bed friends. He had kissed before, but seeing how he never fell in love again after a boring relationship with Seul Min, he intended to kiss the woman who will eventually make him fall.

And that woman had not crossed his ways yet. But on to a more pressing issue,

Chanyeol could not make Ah Reum scream, writhe,whimper, whatchamacallit. Her surprised groan during the initial push did not count.Something in his competitive mind was shouting to take the challenge and make Ah Reum respond the next time, but wait,

"There is no next time." He said aloud. He was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter