One Fine Day at Gangneung

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night was turned into the morning. Because they had a fun chat last night, until 9am they had not woke up yet. Though they had to get to the office to make a report on yesterday's meeting with the client. Yoobi seen so soundly asleep, she opened her eyes faintly because the sun’s glare from the window. She looked down turned out there was a hand attached to her hip. The hand belonged to Junho who slept next to her. Yoobi shouted automaticly, Junho was awakened and a palm landed on his cheek so hard.

"AW!" Shouted Junho. "What are you doing! It’s hurt! "

"Ah mianhae. It’s a reflex. Hehe. "Yoobi apologizing with a shy smile.

"What time is it now? Hah it’s 9am?! Geez we should get to the office. It's all your fault! "Junho panic.

"Who started the long story last night?" Said Yoobi don’t want to be blamed.

"Oh well! I use the bathroom first. "Said Junho as soon as he got out of bed.

"Hey as you wish, who first woke up?" Said Yoobi back not to be outdone.

Finally, after a quarrel in the morning then they get ready to go back to Seoul. After they clean up and check out of the hotel they boarded the car and ready to go to Seoul.

"Ah it’s 11am now, it’s already too late if we get to Seoul." Said Yoobi anxious. "Do we have time for presentation of the report? Moreover, we have not prepared a presentation. "

Junho also anxious and confused. Then he thought of a crazy idea.

"What if we get around in Gangneung. I'm bored with the office, anyway like you said we would be very late to the office. "he said.

She immediately thought it was a brilliant idea and immediately agreed his crazy idea. Their first stop is a place that provides a Gangeung’s Bibimbap. After they fill the stomach and then they went on a trip to the Hanok Village. Then they go to the Jeongdongjin’s beach that are excellent in Gangneung City. They rarely go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter