Confessing Their Love

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Junho had a fun chat with Sunhwa suddenly there is incoming message from his cellphone. He smiled when saw the name of the sender.

From: Yoobi

Message: Junho, I wait at the Han River park at 9 tonight.

The smile on his face was widening. Sunhwa noticed his face. She knows for sure that the message sender is Yoobi. Junho checked his watch that showed 8.30. Then he immediately got up from his seat and said goodbye to Sunhwa.

"Sunhwa I have to go now, someone was waiting for me. By the way, the cake is very tasty. Thank you so much! "

"Someone? Yoobi?" Asked Sunhwa smiling.

Junho just replied with a smile and he ran away leaving the restaurant. Before he boarded the bus towards the Han River, he stopped into the bookstore to buy a card. Then she wrote something on a greeting card that he purchased with a smile.

***

On the side of the Han River there was a woman wearing a blue floral dress and dark blue cardigan. She sat on the bench park. Next to her there was a gift’s bag for someone who waited by her.

"I thought you had forgotten to have a friend named Junho." Suddenly a guy comes over her. Yoobi didn’t directly reply to his words, she stood up and then give the gift’s bag to Junho.

"Happy birthday!" Said Yoobi with flat-faced.

"Do you remember my birthday?" While looking at the gifts were in the bag. "Hey where are you going, Yoobi?" Junho pull her hand who wanted to leave and told her to sit together on the bench. Like it or not Yoobi obey his words.

Junho was very pleased when opening a gift from her. The gift is a limited edition headphones which are rarely sold in South Korea. When he take greeting card that attached to the gift, Yoobi rush to go. He pull her hand again.

"Hey, where are you going?" Asked him.

"Go home. Just read the card at home. " she said with a flat expression again. He was forced her to sit back. When Junho open the card he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter