They Become Lovers

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning sunlight came into Junho’s bedroom. Slant-eyed man was still asleep in his bed, next to him looks Yoobi wearing oversized sweater began to open her eyes because dazzled by sunlight. She smiled at the sight of his innocent face who were still asleep. Her face became rosy when remember what happened last night when her love confession towards Junho. Then she got up and walked toward the kitchen.

She stayed in his apartment because too late to go home. They didn’t do anything last night, just sleep together. Junho finally waking up because the smell of ramen cooked by Yoobi. Still wearing T-shirts and shorts and then he sat down at the dinner table smiling towards her who is busy inserting eggs into ramen’s pot. She became awkward because she feels someone is watching.

"Ah. Um. Sorry I can only cook this. The food is in your cupboard just ramen, ramen and ramen. I will store the other food here "said Yoobi.

"It’s okay. Whatever you cook I'll eat it. "He replied, still staring at her with a smile.

"Junho-yah! Since when have you been so cheesy like that! "Shouted Yoobi with her face flushed red with embarrassment to hear his words.

After she finished cooking ramen eventually they eat together at the dinner table. Junho looks very voracious eating ramen like people who do not eat a week. Seeing that she could only smile grimly.

"I take a bath first." Said Junho after finished his ramen. "Or do you wanna take a bath together with me?" Asked him nosy. Then she hit his arm directly. He just smiled at her.

***

They went to the office together. Seen Yoobi was still wearing her yesterday’s clothes. She didn’t have time to go to her apartment to pick up new clothes and she was also reluctant when Junho offered her to borrow his clothes for today. She argued that the office will not realize that she was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Arriving at the office turns Yoobi wrong assumptions. People at office are very much concern with her especially when she comes to the office together with Junho. Rumors that they are dating more blows hard.

Initially they didn’t want to admit their relationship because they fear creating an awkward atmosphere in the office. But because they are often caught holding hands while on the rooftop or out of the office at lunchtime, they wouldn’t want to admit it and Junho make an announcement when they were holding regular meetings.

"I will make an announcement that Lee Yoobi-ssi and I were dating. Please understand it. "He said, bowing to everyone who attended the meeting. Seeing that she could only hide her face with her hands because she couldn’t stand seeing the embarrassing moment. Junho’s announcement was welcomed by the cold comments unexpectedly.

"Finally .."

"Ah I already know."

"Aren’t you dating since before?"

Junho could only stand stunned speechless when he heard those comments beyond expectations.

"Junho, go back to your seat. We all already know without you telling us. Thanks for the announcement. We continue our regular meetings .. "Director Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter