Jeju's Night

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the city tour, Yoobi continue to avoid Junho. Inevitably he must obey her words that not to approach her with a distance of less than 5 meters. Because if he continues to force her to talk about their problems, she’ll be more explosive. Moreover he would not like it if they fight in public and seen by other employees.

After an exhausting city tour they went back to the hotel. They were given one hour to rest and regroup in the recreation room to enjoy the dinner together. Like the previous outing event, besides a city tour there must be an occasion to gather together in the evening.

Junho entered the recreation room. The dining table has been prepared in such a way that they can be mutually chatting with each other. He saw Yoobi been sitting on a chair chatting with other male employees. Then he sat next to her. Feel there was someone sitting beside her, Yoobi was turned over to her right and gasped when the person was Junho. She hastily rose from her seat and moved to another empty seat. He could only sigh.

***

That evening event was a success. Director Park voluntarily contributed his voice to sing to entertain the employees. Not unexpectedly the director has an extremely melodious voice, and he was apparently graceful choreography. The employees were satisfied with the work of EO and do not forget to praise Junho as chairman of Outing who have successfully satisfy the other employees.

Junho's eyes searched for the presence of Yoobi after the evening night over. She wasn’t exist anywhere in the room. Finally he came out of the room to look for her. Turns she was standing at the edge of the hotel's private beach.

"Yoobi-yah!" he shouted from afar.

Without looking in the direction of the sound, she already knew that the sound was coming from Junho, her boyfriend.

"5 meters!" Shouted her. She didn’t want to be near him less than 5 meters.

"I'm sorry Yoobi. Forgive me. I didn’t mean to lie to you. "He apologize to her.

"So what do you mean?" Asked her.

"I don’t want to hurt your feelings when I said I was going to accompany Sunhwa. I was asked by my hyung because he couldn’t accompany her. You may scold me. You may slap me. You may hit me all you want. As long as you don’t silence like this. "He begged her. "I can’t stand a single day if it doesn’t hear your fussy talk." he continued.

She was touched by his words. For the first time she heard him say that to her. Actually she understands why he lied to her. She understood clearly the reason. She just wants an apology directly from him. Yes, she is typical of women in general. Need ackn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter