Stuck Together

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual at the office heard the chaos between Junho and Yoobi. The chaos that morning was cut by Director Park who is suddenly called Junho and Yoobi to meet him in his office. Then Director Park immediately walked into his office followed by them.

"Junho-ssi and Yoobi-ssi, your presentation that you prepare last week initially scheduled to be presented today. But it turns out that our clients cancel and I had to negotiate them. Finally they are ready but we were going to come to their office. "

"Where is their office, sir?" Asked Junho.

"Their office is not in Seoul, but in Gangneung. They provide time for our presentation at 8 pm tonight. Maybe it’s too late for you back to Seoul, so we recommend stay in Gangneung and immediately go to the office the next day for the report. Now you contact Minjae-ssi, he will provide accommodation for you. "

"We both go to Gangneung, sir?" Asked Yoobi not believe it.

"Yes, Yoobi-ssi. Don’t you listen to me before? "

"Oh no Sir, I listen to it. Just to confirm, Sir, "replied Yoobi forced smile as she turned toward Junho with disbelief.

"Right now you have to prepare a presentation. You should display a presentation as well as possible. Don’t make me disappointed. Anyway you get ready now. "Banish Director Park.

Yoobi and Junho finally came out from Director Park’s office. Yoobi still can’t believe why she always stuck together with Junho. She couldn’t stand it if she should always be with him.

"Don’t get too happy to go with me. It's only duty. "Junho teasing Yoobi.

"Aiisshh this person. Do you think I'm happy to go in the same car with you? I'm sorry we have to meet again after 4 years! "Replied Yoobi.

"Yoobi-ssi, Junho-ssi!" Called Minjae-ssi who takes care of all accommodation for them. "I've got a car owned by our office which will be lent to you go to Gangneung. I've been booking accommodation for you to rest before returning to Seoul. It's very hard for me looking for lodging there. Hufft. This is your hotel’s voucher. I've print it for you. "

"Ah kamsahamnid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter