Meeting at Cocoon

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning at the office, Yoobi comes first. With shades of black clothes from top to bottom she started making coffee for other employees. Then five minutes later Junho came with black clothes as well. Both of these people may still feel the mourning for the incident last weekend so they dressed all in black.

"Oh you had already come. I admit today you win to make the coffee. " said Junho nosyly while showing off his eye smile.

"Yeeah .. whatever. You'll never be able grab the spotlight from me "said Yoobi don’t wanna lose.

They are noisy as usual. Not seen that in fact they have a problem. Yoobi felt when she quarreled with him, she forgot her problems. Likewise with Junho.

Other employees began to arrive.

"Geez quarrel morning!" shouted one of the employees, smiling.

"Hey, quarrel could be the beginning of a romance!" Said another employee.

"Beware of hate and love a little different. Haha. "Says another employee who wants to enliven the atmosphere.

Yoobi and Junho could only fake smile at the sight of the behavior of this other employees.

"No way I would have liked this annoying guy." Yoobi evasive. Then he looked at her. He was irritated when she called him annoying guy.

"Eeeyy I will not date this noisy woman." Said Junho.

That's definitely a commotion every morning at the office. Most often it is due to endless contention of Junho and Yoobi.

***

"Hey Wooyoung I'm in office now, I'll call you again!" Junho’s stomping sound is heard by Yoobi who sat next to him.

"Wait a minute, you have to come to Cocoon in Hongdae 4pm this afternoon." Invite Wooyoung, Junho’s college friend.

"Wooyoung-ie, you know I can’t stand to drink alcohol?" Junho tried to reject the invitation.

"Come on, you don’t have to drink. You rarely get together with us. Don’t you wanna have fun with us? "Wooyoung forced him.

"Well I'll come to Cocoon this afternoon." Junho end his calls hastily and finish the job as quickly as possible.

Yoobi who had been sits uneasily finally rose from her chair when she saw Director Park come. And she immediately approached him.

"Director Park, excuse me, may I permission to go home early? My grandmother was in the hospital, no one could take care of her so I had to go to the hospital now. "

"Yes, you're allowed to go home now, and get well soon Yoobi-ssi." Director Park replied with a soft voice.

"Thank you, Director." Said Yoobi while bowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter