The Unexpected Meeting

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring 2015

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Yoobi’s voice boomed in the marketing office which one of the leading companies that take care of advertisement. Yoobi with her cheerful personality became vitamin for other employees who are mostly men aged 30 something. Yoobi is an employee who always anticipated by others because she’s always making coffee for all employees in that room. Although there are three female employees, but she is the youngest and she felt that she should be responsible for serving the employees whose older than her.

"Ahh annyeonghaseyo Yoobi! We’re already looking forward to your morning coffee. "Exclaimed one of the friends of its employees.

Somehow the other employees really enjoy Yoobi’s coffee, even though only coffee sachet brewed with hot water. Perhaps because of a beautiful Yoobi with cheerful personality so they’re waiting for the coffee every morning.

"Ne, will be honor for me to make coffee for my dear office’s friends!" Yoobi replied cheerfully.

Immediately Yoobi who wearing pink knee-length dress and floral cardigan walked quickly toward the pantry to make the coffee.

"I will always be eager to work if every day like this." Says one employee who makes others laugh. The excitement in the office was interrupted because their boss which is Director Park entered the room.

"Hey hey, zip it! Go back to work there. There is a new employee who will be joining us starting from today. I hope you all will be happy to guide him as you guide Yoobi-ssi when she first joined us. He turned out to be same alma mater with .. wait, where Yoobi-ssi? "

***

A guy wearing a light blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up sitting on the lobby’s couch of an office building. That guy seen waiting for something.

"Lee Junho-ssi." Call one of the customer service to that guy.

"Ne." Answer Junho.

"Lee Junho-ssi, you are asked to go to the marketing office now and meet Mr. Park Ji Young, he was director of marketing who will be your boss. And the office is located on the 8th floor "

"Oh right. Kamsahamnida. "

***

"Thank you Yoobi, your coffee always brings the spirit to work  every morning!"

"You’re welcome, Minjae-ssi." Reply Yoobi passing out cups of coffee to other employees.

A door opened from Director Park’s room. Director Park came out with a handsome man who turns out to be a new employee mentioned earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter