The Accidental Meeting

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring 2008

A 18-year-old girl was walking toward the bus stop. The girl wear a brown coat and a dark brown leather backpack and carry a few books which is not enough to get into the bag.

"Ah it’s a sunny day for college!" The girl said with a cheerful face.

Arriving at the bus stop, she was sitting in the waiting shelter. Her eyes were immediately drawn to a boy who is approximately the same age with her standing in front of the bus stop wearing a dark blue coat and ears covered by a fairly large white headphones. "That guy was so cute.Hihi." she said inwardly with her nosy face.

Not long after the bus that would take her to the university where she was studying came. The bus seemed to be full, no wonder because now is the hour of busy people either go to school, college, or office. The girl got into the bus and then she saw the one and only empty chair and rush it toward the chair. Suddenly someone nudged him from behind and immediately occupy the vacant seat. Turns out he is a cute guy wearing a white headphones earlier.

"Aiissshhh .." she said with annoyance. "It turns out that the behavior is inversely proportional to the face. Ergh! " she said inwardly. She was very upset because today preceded by an empty chair was taken by that cute guy. "Ah no no no. He was not cute at all.” she thought.

After stopping at the four stops, the bus finally arrived at the campus stop. When she was in the doorway about to get off the bus, again there are nudged from behind. Then she fell down successfully at the front door of the bus and again that nudged her is the cute guy who wears headphones.

"Ah sorry I was in a hurry. Sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter