His Ex Came

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho was invited to a dinner at his brother’s apartment. Then his brother was already proposed Sunhwa and they announced their engagement. Junho devastated to hear the news, but he didn’t know what to do. Inevitably he must accept it with sincerity and he must forget her slowly.

"Junho, Do you know Bee Hive restaurant near your office?" Asked Sunhwa.

"Yeah I do, I often go there with my colleagues. Why? "he said.

"I was accepted to work there as a chef, perhaps you would be more often stop there. I'll cook your favorites menu, brother-in-law. "Invite Sunhwa smiling. She has no intention to approach him romantically, after all, she was engaged to his brother. She only intends to make a good relationship with her brother-in-law-gonna-be.

"Great idea. Ah I’m glad my fiance and my brother can get along together! "Said Jihoon, Junho’s brother who 3 years older than him.

***

Junho invited Yoobi to have lunch at the Bee Hive restaurant as usual. Then when their food came, Yoobi surprised that people who deliver their food is Sunhwa-Yoobi’s bestfriend in college. They eventually hugged and Sunhwa told her that they would often meet each other because their workplace is nearby. When Sunhwa go away, Yoobi asked Junho.

"Are you alright?"

"Why should I not alright?" Junho countered.

"You will often see her. Are you alright with that? "Yoobi asked again.

"Yes, what can I do then?" Answer Junho.

"So what’s your plan?" she asked again.

"Ah it’s noisy. Let me eat in peace, chatty! "Shouted him.

"Hey you call me chatty and noisy ?! Beware! "She annoyed while initiating positions would hit him.

"Ya!" He shouted in disgust.

From a distance it looks Sunhwa was watching the two of them fight with a smile. Sunhwa thought to herself, "They’re so cute."

When they finished the main course, Sunhwa delivered desserts for both of them. And as always when she approached them, they were quarrels.

"Hey it’s enough, these are free desserts for you. Enjoy! "said Sunhwa.

Suddenly came Wooyoung who saw them from the window of a restaurant.

"Ah Wooyoung, finally you come!" Junho welcome him. Turns Wooyoung came at the invitation of Junho. As a good friend he wanted to help Wooyoung’s romance who are interested in Yoobi. Junho got up from his chair and said that he forgot there was something to be done in his office and Wooyoung was invited to sit in the Junho’s place to enjoy the dessert. Yoobi looks annoyed when Junho gone away, but she also felt bad to Wooyoung who already come. Finally they enjoy desserts together.

***

Arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter