He Realized

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning at the office not as usual this time. Usually every morning there is a riot because of Junho and Yoobi who are fighting over who make the coffee. This morning she’s very silent but usually she’s very chatty. Junho who greeted her was ignored. He wonder why she's like that, he must be angry with her this time because she didn’t come to appointment. All day she spoke as necessary to him.

After office hours Junho go to Cocoon to meet up with his friends except Sunye who must take care of her son at home. When he saw Wooyoung, he pulled Wooyoung to speak privately with him.

"Wooyoung-ah, did you invite Yoobi  for a date last Saturday?" Asked Junho curious.

"How do you know? Does she tell you huh? "Wooyoung replied.

"Oh so it’s true." Junho said with disappointment.

"But I was rejected by her." Add Wooyoung.

"How can it be rejected? Did you say ask her to be your girlfriend? "Junho curious.

"Haha, are you crazy huh? Yesterday I did ask her, but she refused my invitation to go on a date with me. She also said that she couldn’t go out with me because she liked someone else. "

"What?" Junho was surprised that she was lying to him.

"Why? Are you jealous? "Asked Wooyoung nosy. "I know the person who she likes." He continued to talk. Junho still ignored him, he was still thinking about her actions that lie to him "Hey Junho-yah! Everyone all over the world know that you like each other. You're too stupid to admit it. "

Hearing the words from Wooyoung he was getting confused. He was even more confused after Sunye’s words now Wooyoung was like that too. So far he was comfortable being with her. His life becomes even more fun if he quarreled with Yoobi about things that are not important. Indeed, their argument is not sincere but it all makes his life more colorful.

***

At Bee Hive restaurant looks Sunhwa was serving chocolate lava cake served with vanilla ice cream. The dessert turned out to her best friend Yoobi who was sitting in the corner of the room with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter