Rivalry Begins

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning at a busy hours looks Yoobi who’s wearing a blue suit was waiting for her usual bus ride to her office everyday. Green bus finally came. When she entered the bus there was one empty seat left, but the person that sitting next to it was Lee Junho whose eyes were fixed on his phone screen.

"Wae I always meet up with him again. Argh! "yelled Yoobi inwardly. Eventually she was allowed herself to stand up and give an empty seat to another passenger.

The bus stops in front of the terminal building office, then Yoobi out of the bus. When she got off the bus suddenly someone call his name.

"Ya! Yoobi-ssi! "

Without looking toward to the sound she was already knows who the owner of the voice. She didn’t answer and walked toward the office building lobby.

"Ya! Are you deaf? "

"MWO?" Asked Yoobi upset.

"Were you in the same bus with me?" Asked Junho.

"Maybe," replied Yoobi when they reached the front of the office building elevator.

Ding. The elevator doors open.

"Are you following me? Do you wanna on the same bus with me? "Asked Junho nosyly as he goes into the crowded elevator. Yoobi was upset to hear that. When Yoobi get into the elevator suddenly overloaded elevator bell rang, and finally Yoobi out of the elevator and had to wait for the next elevator.

Ding. When the elevator doors started to close Junho waved to Yoobi laughing mockingly. "Haha annyeong Yoobi-yah!"

"YA!" Shouted Yoobi upset due to act of Junho.

After waiting about 10 minutes finally Yoobi can take the elevator that will lead to the upper floor. When she came to her office, a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter