First Problem

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A sunny Sunday morning. Junho still sleeping soundly in his bed as usual. Suddenly his cell phone rang to wake him. He lazily lifted his phone which was disturbing his sleep.

"Yeoboseyo .." Junho replied lazily.

"Hey are you still just lazing in your apartment at this hour?!" shouted a man from the other side. That man is Lee Jihoon, his older brother.

"What Hyung?" Asked Junho.

"Well my dongsaeng. Me and Sunhwa would go to the bakery to take care of the wedding cake and after that we had been going to a department store to buy a gift for our parents before marriage. As a token of thanks for raising us .. "said Jihoon.

"So what do you want?" Junho asked impatiently.

"Sorry Junho haha. Suddenly there was the task of the office today, there’s a case to be solved now. So I can’t accompany Sunhwa. Will you accompany her today? Pity she had to go alone. I don’t know who else to ask for help. "Jihoon appealed to Junho.

"Okay hyung, it happen I won’t go anywhere today." He approved the request of his brother. Indeed, today he wouldn’t go anywhere. Yoobi, his girlfriend, will go to Ilsan to meet her parents because she hadn’t come home for a long time. She came home while helping his parents grocery store business.

Junho finally meet Sunhwa in bakery shop in Itaewon area. Seen she was in the bakery shop in discussions with the chef who will make the wedding cake later. After a long discussion and approved the results of her chef’s design, eventually they came out of the bakery shop and headed to department stores in Gangnam area.

Nearly two hours he accompanied her who commute to choose a gift for her parents and for Jihoon’s parents who happened Junho’s parents as well. Afterwards they had lunch at the restaurant inside the department store. She treats him because she felt guilty making him tired to accompany her all day long.

"So what about your work? Do you enjoy it? "Asked her when they were eating lunch in the restaurant.

"Yes. So far. All the employees are very helping. Tomorrow we’ll go to Jeju Island for Outing."Answer him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter