She Realized

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they are out of the office, they go to a shop that sells antique’s goods. Yoobi force him to be with her because there are no more people who obey her words besides Junho. When they were looking at the antique clock Yoobi accidentally saw a couple that looks very intimate so it’s not good to look at. It turns that lovers are her ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend, she became flustered. Her strange attitude caught Junho’s eyes who was standing behind her.

"Wae?" Asked Junho.

"Ahni .. I see my ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend. Let's get out of here! "She whispered and immediately walked away from the couple.

"Where is your ex?" Junho curious.

She pointed toward to a guy who was very intimate embrace with his girlfriend and talking to his girlfriend very close till like being kissed her. Junho suddenly pulled Yoobi’s hand and walked toward the couple. Junho embraceYoobi as if she is his girlfriend. Then he deliberately banging his body into the Yoobi’s ex so that the coffee which is being clutched by him fall and spill.

"Ah sorry I didn’t mean that." Junho immediately apologize.

"Aishh .. It’s okay, fortunately the coffee is about to run out." Reply Yoobi’s ec named Lee Jong Suk, taking the cup that fell.

"I was so bad, I'll buy a cup of coffee to replace it." Junho asked.

Lee Jong Suk finally realized the people standing next to the person who hit him is Yoobi.

"Yoobi-yah?"

The atmosphere becomes awkward. Among them there is no intent to initiate any questions or just say hello. Not long silence was broken by the sound of Lee Jong Suk’s new girlfriend.

"Ah are you Yoobi? The girl who left by Oppa for me? Well it turns you are not a very pretty ones right? "Asked her named Eunjung directly to the point.

Yoobi can’t say anything, suddenly she felt Junho’s right hand wrapped around her shoulders.

"Oh so you're Yoobi’s ex-boyfriend?" While looking in the direction of Lee Jong Suk. "And you are his new victim?" Junho immediately turned toward Eunjung. "Let me introduce mysel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter