One with Broken Hearted and One with Old Flame

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think? Do I better wear a mini red dress or a open top black dress? "Asked Yoobi to her boyfriend on the phone while sitting in her office chair. Yoobi is preparing the clothes that will be worn for anniversary dinner with her boyfriend tonight. She was very happy because it's been 6 months she rarely met with her busy boyfriend who is CEO of a large company in South Korea.

Junho was uncomfortable to hear that.

"Ya! It's working hours. Aishh .. "

Yoobi didn’t answer, she just continue talking with her boyfriend on the phone. "Ah nobody, he just my subordinate. He’s not happy to see his superior’s relationship over the phone. Let it be. "

"Sub..or..di..nate? Ya! "Shouted Junho.

"Oh it’s so noisy. Alright. See you tonight, bye Jong Suk-ah! Mmuachh. "Yoobi finally ended the phone with her boyfriend Lee Jong Suk. Her face beaming directly changed when he glanced at Junho. Junho just about to open his mouth, but immediately cut by Yoobi.

"Yes yes I know, I'm going to finish my job now." Yoobi straight forward job.

***

The clock show at 8 pm. Junho still at his desk in the office. The work that should be done with his partner, finally done by Junho alone. Yoobi forced to go because she would have anniversary dinner with her boyfriend at a fancy restaurant which must be booked 2 months earlier. Junho would not want to say yes because otherwise, Yoobi will say to all the employees of his bad habits.

Junho just finished with his work when the clock showing  at 8 over 15 minutes. Then he cleared his desk to go home. Junho turned out not straight home, he walked around the office to refresh his body for hours bent. Along the way Junho see restaurants visited by lovers. Until now he didn’t have a girlfriend, because past wounds left by Yoobi’s best friend. That's right he's not insensitive as claimed by Yoobi. He is a very sensitive person.

Junho’s step  stopped when he saw a familiar figure. A woman with a long flowing brown hair wearing a red dress. She is standing in front of a restaurant as was waiting for someone.

"Sunhwa?"

***

Yoobi who wore an open top

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter