Her Best Friend and Her Enemy

Cupid's Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following week Yoobi and Sunhwa plan for doing the coursework together in the new coffee shop. Not because she wanted to meet with the waiter who makes Yoobi upset, but because it's comfortable to linger there. Sunhwa seen sitting alone on a couch was waiting Yoobi. She opened the incoming messages to her mobile phone.

From: Yoobi

Sunhwa-yaahh .. Sorry I'm a bit late, it turns the theater club's training today will be a little longer than I thought. Sorry once again. Instead, I'll treat you!

Sunhwa smile reading a text message from his friend. Yoobi and Sunhwa very different types of students. Yoobi is the type of student who is active and busy here and there. He followed several clubs on campus such as Club Theatre, Culture Club, Journalism Club, and others. While Sunhwa is a popular type of student without trying to be active. Although he looks boyish, but her beauty is very popular on campus, many male students who tried to approach her.

"This is Miss your order, Cotton Candy Frappuchino." Sunhwa mind distracted by the heavy sound of a male waiter. Sunhwa glanced toward the sound source, the man looks familiar in his eyes.

"This is strange that you don’t bring your noisy friend?" Asked the waiter.

"Ah you! The guy that scolded by Yoobi yesterday. Forgive my friend, she was having a bad day. "Sunhwa apologize.

"Don’t worry. I'm not a spiteful. "The man replied, smiling sincerely. "It looks like your friend late huh?" He continued.

Sunhwa silent. He was struck with a sweet smile of that guy. A smile that will make a woman fall in love at first sight. Realizing that the question was not answered, he was even permission to return to work.

"Ah sorry, I seem to bother you. I’m gonna back to work. Excuse me. "

"Hey hey I'm sorry. If you’re not busy, you’re allowed to accompany me here. "Sunhwa ventured.

That guy immediately said yes for Sunhwa’s invitation without thinking. "All right, it happened 5 minutes of my shift finished."

"Anyway we are not yet acquainted. My name is Kim Sunhwa. "

"Lee Junho." The man replied, grabbing Sunhwa hand to shake hands.

***

Two hours passed after Yoobi send a message to Sunhwa. Theatre club activities had just ended. After taking her bag in the back seat at Theatre Club, Yoobi ran out of the room, looking at her watch which has showed at 4 pm over 5 minutes.

Yoobi ended up in front of the coffee shop with panting breath. Her mood straight down when she walked into the coffee shop and see Sunhwa was sitting with annoying guy that still embedded in her memory. She was immediately approached her friend.

"Sunhwa! Forgive me. I thought the training would not be long .. "Yoobi directly addressed Sunhwa while not considering that annoying guy.

"It’s ok, Yoobi-yah. Fortunately there’s Junho who accompany me while waiting for your club's training. "Answer Sunhwa.

Yoobi immediately turned to a look at Junho that makes him uncomfortable. "Aren’t you supposed to work right now?"

"It seems that my presence makes your friend uncomfortable, Sunhwa. After all I have to do chores in college as well. See you again! "Junho said goodbye with a smile to Sunhwa.

"Ah yeah s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter