Chapter 30

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun POV

 

“THE ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!” I was nothing but shouting at the person who’s standing just two foots away from me.

Imagined my suprise when the person I detest the most with the entire being of my cell was standing right in front of me wearing that stupid grin he always wore since our high school days. He thinks it was attractive. I scoffed at my own thought- yeah right. And as if he just swallowed a whole bucket of sour lemon juice his face was crinked in the most unattractive way ever existed when he realized it was me

“What are you doing here?”

“Well duh! I’m the fiance remember?” I know it was childish of me but I couldn’t helped it, he just loves getting on my nerves.

“Tabi who is it?” Bom angelic voice coming near us and the grin on Siwon’s face is back. He opened his mouth about to say something but I quickly shut the door in front of his face.

HA! Eat that!

“The cleaner.” I replied curtly and of course she didn’t believe me. Before she can opened the door I dragged her inside and the little minx just have to turned around and dashed towards the door.

I was half expecting him to take the hint and be gone right now but no. He still stand there trying to looked cool and grining from ear to ear as Bom opened the door.

“Siwon! What are you doing here?” To make things worst Bom just have to act giddy cheery with his presence.

“I promised you ice cream remember?”

“Yeah.“ Bom looked back at me. I can’t even hides the fact that I’m not pleased with the idea.”- I don’t think it was the right time.”

“Oh.” The grin on his face dissapeared and he openly glared at me. “-how about next time?”

“No!” I didn’t even realized it was coming from me until two pair of eyes glaring at me.

“I would love to, just text me the date alright?” Bom smile apologetically and try to shove me aside as I tried to close the door.

“Sure, see you Bom have a great night.”

“You too, bye!”

“Bye!” She closed the door and turned to face me. “What now?” She sighed and rolled her eyes at me as she notices my sour mood. Walking past me towards the bedroom.

“From all the people I hate in this world you just have to live right across my number one enemy didn’t you?”

She sharply turned around, anger was evident on her face. “And who’s fault is that? I’m not the one who change the small apartement into a pent house!”

Busted!

“Do you think I would changed them if I knew he lives here? And you don’t even bother to call me about it.“ I walked closer till I literally standing nose to nose with her.

She stepped back and crossed her arms. “What am I supposed to do then? Calling you everytime Siwon was standing within 5 feet away from me?”

“Of course!”

“That was a sarcasm you ! Seunghyun I can’t take this anymore.. your jealousy.is crossing. the line.” She emphasize, pointing at my chest at each sentence.

“You know how I feel about you Bom. You are my life!”

She scoffed. “Your life? Then why does it feel like you’re taking my life away from me?!”

She took a sharp turns towards the bedroom and slammed the door harshly while I stand there stunned. Did she heard herself? She sounds ridiculous! I gave her anything she ever wanted, giving her the world and life she deserved. When she decided to moved, I won’t lied and tell her I’m happy with it. Which I’m not! I’m not the slightest bit happy with her choice. But do I dragged her by the hair and forced her to stay with me? NO I’M NOT! In fact I was trying to make her life comfortable by changing the tiny one bedroom apartment into this penthouse.

I turned the door knob and make myself present in her room. The lights were off, she was sleeping with her back facing me. She always had the habits to sleep things off when she’s mad at me. In the morning she will woke up and hugged me, muttered some apology and talk about it. But I know she’s not sleeping yet and I want to clear things up tonight.

“Baby, isn’t this what you want? Living away from me?” I saw her shoulders tensed before she let out a deep sighed.

“You don’t understand..” She whispered, loud enough for me to heard it.

“Then what should I do?! Is it wrong for me to treat the woman I love nicely? Did it ever cross your mind that I just want the best for you?” At this point I don’t care if I was shouting. Me don’t understand? She’s the one who don’t understand how much I cared about her!

She turned to face me and abruptly sat up crossing her legs. “See this is why I want to move out!” She shouted. “You always stick your nose into my business as you pleased! You never think of me my opinion in things and do whatever the hell you want with my life. Did it ever cross your mind that I have my own mind?!” Her arms flaring angrily, the comforter was thrown away carelessly giving me view of her bare thigh and y lace underwear. I internally groaned and tried to keep my focus.

I was about to opened my mouth but she cut me off. “You know what? Save it! I don’t want to talk to you.” She turned her back at me and pulled the comforter around her body.

“Princess..”

“Shut it.” She snapped.

I sighed and headed towards the bathroom, decided to cleaned myself up. After all, I drived here straight away from the office. After a quick bath, I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my waist discarding the dirty clothes in the basket. I searched through her closet and found my boxer and a grey sweatpants, I think she took pre-caution and packed my clothes incased something like this would happened. Such a thoughtful fiancé.

I crawled inside the comforter, wrapped my arm around her waist and throw my legs around her. I pulled her body closer to my chest till there’s no space between us. I landed several kisses along her neck, jaw and hair. Inhaling the smells of her hair deeply, a habit of mine before I got to sleep.

She needs to know that her- living across from Siwon doesn’t sit well with me. Siwon might looked like a prince charming. He always wore that facade since we were in high school, behind those charming smile he hides his wicked, unbelievable nasty personality. While I’m being real and don’t hides the fact that I am indeed a jerk he pretend to be the knight in shining armor rescuing those broken hearted girls wo were dumped by me before he ruined them. It was always been a competition between the two of us and we all know I’m the one who always win. He always wanted what I have. And I always let him have them, because it’s simple. They are trash.

But this time I knew it was different.

It’s not about competition anymore..

He wants Bom.

I think he’s genuinely like her this time. You see, a man like me and Siwon who grow up with a silver spoon, high place in the society and the power to have anything they wanted tends to attract some kind of creature.

Gold digger.

Park Bom is a gem in our world. She’s born wealthy and don’t go crazy on money like most of the women in our society who even worst than the low status gold digger. She lives glamourous with her own money from the modelling and gives the money from her father to the charity. When most of the women don’t care about education and rather looked for a richer man, Bom was kicking her off to finished her study faster. And don’t let me start with her great personality. She just have this effect on people where they’ll love her instantly. She was amazing.

Too good to be true.

Sometimes I wonder if I was a saint in my previous life. How can I be so lucky and have her all to myself?

And that’s scares me.

What if one day she realized that I’m not good for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter