Chapter 27

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

27 

Park Bom POV

"I'm the owner of One Modelling, you signed the contract with us." 

Shoot me. 

"No way! Really?!" My mouth hang open, "-Oh my god I'm so sorry, I have no idea that you're the CEO. My assistant is the one who took care of everything so I'm completely clueless. I'm sorry, does that mean the contract is over?" 

"No," he chuckled, looking at me with amusement. "What kind of agency who cancelled a contract just because they don't know who the CEO is? You're really is one of a kind Bom." I let out a loud sighed, gulping down on my juice. 

"Thank God, I'm almost got a heart attack. It was so hard finding a good agency, I can't take a risk of choosing for another one." 

"We don't want to take a risk canceling a contract with someone like you either Bom." 

"Scotch neat." I heard Seunghyun ordered, stepping beside me. "I remember having a conversation with you before, regarding wandering around. Do you remember?" He asked, not looking at me. 

I rolled my eyes. "Bite me, Seunghyun." 

I watch Seunghyun reaction as Siwon making a choking sound. Seunghyun tensed up and turned his narrowed eyes on me, they soften and he says "Oh, princess. I plan to." 

"It's your fault for leaving me alone, I need a company. And thankfully Siwon here provide me a nice one." I said smiling. 

"What kind of boyfriend who ditch her girlfriend at a party?" Siwon jumped in. Bad move. I know how easily it is to trigger Seunghyun's anger. 

"Did I ask about your opinion in this?" Seunghyun said, in his ever so calm tone. 

"Seunghyun, I want to say hi first to the girls." I said, trying to seperate the two of them before it could gotten any worse. He nods, taking my hand and putting it around his arms. 

"Siwon, it was nice meeting you."

"Me too Bom, let's talk another time." 

"Sure! See you.." I wave bye to him, as we walk into the crowd of people. 

"Bommie! You look hot girl!" Nana chirped at me and pulling me into a hug. The girls were smiling at me, except one girl. I shrug it off and keep smiling at her, she returned my smile by rolling her eyes at me. 

Excuse me?

"Hi, I'm Bom. I'm afraid we haven't met before?" I asked her, offering my hand for a hand shake. 

"I'm Tiffany, Nana's friend." She said, taking my hand. Faking a smile. 

Jessica was nudging me, mouthing 'introduced us' 

"Right, girls this is Seunghyun. Tabi, this is Jessica, Nana, Sunny, Hyeri and Tiffany." 

"I know," Tiffany said. "We know each other very well before.." Tiffany slurred. 

What did she mean? They're used to be buddies is that what she mean? I know about Seunghyun play thing. But it doesn't stop my heart from hurting, I know it was all before me, but it was still makes my gut clench and my heart slam in my chest. I don't know if it's jealousy or rage, either way it feels horrible. 

I frowned and look at Seunghyun who seems unfazed about the whole thing. How can he be so calm about this? 

He looked down at me and his blank expression turned into a worried looking face, his lips formed thin line. 

"It was nice meeting you ladies, but we need to go. Excuse us.." Seunghyun said, wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me towards a more quite area. 

"What's wrong?" He ask me, tilting my chin to face him. 

"What's wrong?" I scoffed. "You asked me what's the ing wrong after we met one of your many night stands? I didn't get the impression she was pleased meeting me." I replies annoyed. 

"Princess, you know about my past," 

"I do, but I just didn't expect to meet one. How can you be so calm about this? Do you even remember her?" 

He didn't replied my question. 

Thought so. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter