I'M SO SO SO SO INCREDIBLY SORRY

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! Hi,  okay this is awkward because i'm feeling super guilty right now (well i should be) i cant tell you how much sorry i am because i've been neglected my story. I have broken my promise and keep making you guys wait the updates and for that i will always feeling sorry. I'm a high school students and a young entrepreneur, im not gonna asked u to imagined how busy i am but let me just tell u that that is a fact. My mind was all over the place and the thought of writing was pushed back on my mind. I know it was very inconsiderate of to just leave the story behind and moving on with my life but this time im not gonna promised u when will I update the new chapter. BUT! Im not gonna giving up on writing this story and im determind to finish it the good news is that i already start writing a new story of topbom. So the last question will be 'when will i return?' And the answer to that question is that SOON. And again please dont give up on me and wait patiently because when i decided to come back there's no stoping it. Thank you and once again im sorry..

PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME CAUSE I WILL COME BACK!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter