Chapter 28

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28

Choi Seunghyun POV 

"YOU KNEW ALL ALONG?!" She scoffed. "Never in my life I have ever felt so betrayed like this!" Her hands was flared in all directions angrily.

She slumped back on the couch, crossing her arms angrily. Our side was touching, she basically sat on my lap with my arm were draped around her shoulders. Everybody was laughing and looking at her with amusement.

And that's includes me. 

"Don't you dare to laugh Choi or I won't give you for month!" 

 

My smile dropped instantly.

 

But when she's not looking I steal the chance to laugh.

The guys and girls, decided that they should hang out at my house.

 

Much to my annoyance.

Right now we were at my back yard, seated on a big U shaped couch beside the pool. Drinking beers, well except for Bom and enjoying the summer breeze. It was very dark, the only light that iluminated us is the multiple candle on top of the table between our couch and the star who suprisingly showing themselves.

"I'm so sorry Bom," Jiyong laugh. "But we can't exactly tell you that Seunghyun was at Paris and is in the middle of searching an engagement ring for you right?" 

"No Sherlock, at least you can lie to me and tell me that he was having a business aboard and don't have the time to call me rather than acting clueless about his whereabouts!" 

"But you will be angry and thought that Seunghyun is cheating on you." That seems to shut her up as her gaze diverted straight to Chaerin. 

"Don't look at me like that," She raised her hand in surrender. "I have no idea about all of this until a few hours ago. Seunghyun came to me and told me about the plan and I'm in charges of the fireworks."

"So that's the reason why you talked to Chaerin in private? Dara accused you guys having an affair behind my back." She laughed and rested her head on my shoulders, I intinctively rested my chin on top of her head and carresed her hairs. Smelling her familiar scents as I pulled her even close if that’s even possible.  

"You should get that girl check up Bom. I'm starting to think that she lost her mind,"

"Hey!" Dara shouted in protest and we all laughed. 

"By the way where do you get those fireworks?" Taeyang asked me.

"Japan."

"Why would you even bother flying to Japan for a fireworks?" Bom scoffed in disbelieve as she looked up at me. 

"Because, sweetheart I only want the best for you." I said, pecking her nose. 

"And the ring? How many did you spent?" I heard Daesung asking me that. 

Flashback

I was sitting on my private jet, heading towards Paris in mission to find the most beautiful engagement ring ever existed. Despite the heavy heart of having to leave Bom for the next few days I set up my mind and focused on planning the proposal. I already ordered the ring a month before, but somehow they couldn't give it to me. 

"What do you mean you couldn't?! You promise me it would be ready by tomorrow!" I shouted on the phone, running a hand through my hair stressfully. 

"Please calm down sir-"

"CALM DOWN?! You tell me to calm the ing down?! I have to wait for a few more days to propose to my girlfriend is that it?!" 

"We are truly apologize sir, but we have some unexpected issues. We only made a ring from the most rare and unique gemstone in the world once. So that means the ring you ordered cannot be found anywhere." 

"You don't have to tell me that, isn't that the reason why I bought it in the first place? Now what's the problem?" I asked through a clenced teeth, trying to control my anger. 

"There's another people who like to bought the ring too, they would pay more money just so they can get the ring." 

"What?! But I'm the one who saw it first!"

"We know sir, but the policy said that the ring goes to the one who pays higher." 

"How much does he pay?"

"1.25 billion-"

"Tell them I will pay for 2 billion call me if there's further information." I said, hanging up the phone. Because there's another person calling, I saw Jiyong name on display.

"What?" 

"Hyung, where the hell are you?" Jiyong was asking me, his voice was slurred like he was in pain or something. 

"In my plane, heading to Paris. What’s wrong with you?" I said curtly, I raised my finger signing the stewardess to bring me wine. She smiled and gracefully pour the wine into my glass. 

"Jetlag. I thought Paris was my part of the job?" I can picture Jiyong raising one of his eyebrow. I leaned back on my seat and take the glass, twirl it around.

"Not for bussiness,”

 

“You’re not? Then what? Bom was looking for you.”

 

“I'm going to buy an engagement ring for Bom." I sighed and sips on my wine. 

"YOU WHAT?!" Jiyong shouting was so loud that I almost threw my phone away from the plane.  

"Will you keep it down?! Don't tell Bom or Chaerin or anyone that I fly to Paris to bought for an engagement ring!”

 

“I’m not, but hyung are you sure about this? I mean It’s not that I’m not happy with your relationship and Bom was such an amazing woman but you’re not completely honest with her. I might have to stop you before she gets hurt.”

 

“Do you just doubting my decision?” I asked him, my voice came out as a threat. I heard him gulping loudly before he silently replied a ‘no’. “Learned to control what you are talking about Jiyong or I might have to cut it out for your own good. Remember who you are talking to. I don’t care if you’re my family or not, you have to respect me.”

 

“Yes, hyung.”

 

“Good. Now excuse me I need to go." I said, hanging up on my phone. I slumped back on my seat, massaging my temples to ease my throbbing head. I pulled off my tie rather roughly and throw it carelessly.

This is not going to work. 

I stand and headed towards the room and throw myself on the nice fluffy mattress. My mind instantly drift off to Bom. 

I missed her. 

And it's been only six hours since I left the house. 

I didn't realize I was falling asleep until a ring of a phone woke me up. 

"Sir, this is Tiffany Jewels Co. We are sorry to inform you that the person bid the price into 3 million." 

"Who is the one who bid one the ring?"

"We are sorry, but the customer privacy is our priority."

"If you don't tell me who he is, I'm still gonna found that one out. But before I found him, I will makes sure to make your life a living hell. We don't want that to happen now do we? Besides I don't want to waste my time. Now tell me, who is he?" I made my voice sweetly sickening. I heard the hard breathing of the other person and a loud gulped.

"We- we are v-very sorry-"

"Who. Is. He?" I asked slowly, I'm starting to run out of patience. 

"R-right away sir, we're gonna s-send you their contact." 

"Thank you for being corporate." 

Soon I recieved an email consisted of a person contact and their profile. As I looked closely at their photos I came to a halt of realization. 

What the- Seungri?! 

I angrily pick out the phone on the night stand besides me and called the pilot. 

"Cancelled the flight to Paris, bring me to Japan." 

"Right away sir." 

Six hours later. 

I called my head security in Japan to pick me up at the airport and drive me towards Seungri house. We have to drive to a deep forest located on a high mountain to get into his house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter