Chapter 20

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Bom POV

"Try this one, I'm a hundred percent sure you'll look fantastic in it."

"Oh wait, this one too!"

"Nonono! You should definitely wear this. It was gorgeous!"

"Bom what abo-"

"Enough." I gritted through an exhaled.

Right now I was sitting on the couch who was basically filled with clothes and dresses. I can't even see Chaerin's face because my own face was covered by the piles of clothes.

"OH MY GOD!" I heard the clicks of her high heels approaching me. She trashed away the clothes from me and finally I can breath.

"Thank you, the dresses are gorgeous." I sarcastically smiled.

"I'm so sorry honey, I was too excited to dress you up! It's been so long, you know I love to play dress up and yeah, you're my living barbie doll." She smiled with her hands rested on her hips.

Indeed, almost half of my closet was filled with clothes from Chaerin. Not that I can't afford it, she just loves to dress me up and then she would insisted on buying clothes for me and nobody can say no to Lee Chaerin.

"Alright, which one should I try first?" I stand from the couch. Instead of giving me a normal clothes, the just handed me a y lingerie that could barely covering up my chest and behind.

"You're a grown up now honey, I'd like to see you wear that. I'm sure Seunghyun would be pleased with it." She smiled mischievously at me.

"No, he would be thrilled with it, knowing that I have boyfriend with a dirty mind beyond reach."

"Tell me about it.." She pulled me down to sat down on the couch again.

"Aren't we supposed to braids each other hair first?" I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Easy tiger, so what do you want me to tell you?"

"Everything!"

"Alright, where do I start?" I folded my hand on my lap and take a deep breath.

"Of course from the start you, silly."

"Do you remember when he visited your store?" She nodded "That's actually the first time I met him, but according to him, he met me at the Victorian Secret after party. I don't remember because I was too drunk, even Colton has to dragged me out of that place. He was shamelessly barge in to the closet room and from there I hated him right away."

"Of course you are, heck if I were you. I would kill him right away for that." We both chuckled.

"He's an arrogant prick with a dirty mind. I'm looking for a gentleman and he was far from it. People were afraid of him, I'm not gonna blamed him for that because he's indeed very intimidating. But what makes me drawn into him is the opposite of that." I take a breath, fiddling with my fingers. Chaerin was smiling lovingly at me and signing me to continue.

"I don't know, but behind those hard facade he was actually a very sensitive, clumsy and spoiled. Somehow I'm feeling that he's only showed those side of him to me, that's what makes me attracted to him. That guy can't even sleep without me carresing his back."

"Wait, are you telling me that he likes skinship?"

"From my experience, yeah."

"If there's one thing you need to know about Choi Seunghyun is that. He hates and despise skinship. And you're telling me that he can't sleep without you carresing his back?" She was looking at me like I was some kind of alien or something.

"What? Stop looking at me like that, you're scaring me."

"Me scaring you?! You're the one who's scaring me Park Bom, who the hell are you?! For so many years I've waited for you to come into my life! I've always wanted a living barbie doll and a best friend. But not just that, you came into his life!" She was tearing up and started to crying loudly.

"Ch-Chae, what's wrong? Stop crying!" I hugged her and soothed her back.

"No, I'm just happy that Seunghyun finally found someone and maybe this is because of the hormones." She sniffed and then pulled away from.

"Hormones, are you pregnant?!" Her eyes widen and she was blushing.

"Dammit! I was planning to surprise you, but guess that I can't keep my mouth shut." She whined.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you, how was Jiyong reaction?"

"He went ballistic! In a good way of course, I thought he would be mad at me that's why I'm a little scared to tell him at first."

"Where is he now? Shouldn't he always be with you?"

"He's in Paris at this moment, Indeed he is having a hard time leaving me, but I forced him into it. This one a very big deal, he can't mess this up."

"I still can't believe you're pregnant, I thought you don't want children."

"I don't, but the moment I found out that I was pregnant I know that this is what I want. I feel so grateful for this child inside me." She smiled warmly while carresing her slightly big stomach.

"Alright! Let's try on the dresses shall we?"

******

"Chae, I think this one makes me look fat." Chaerin stepped into the changing room and looked at the dress.

"You're right, hold on I'm gonna pick out another one." She rushed off from the room and I turned around to face the mirror.

I sighed, playing dressed up with her sure is exhausting. I removed my dress and glanced at the lingerie hanging on the wall. My curiosity get the best of me so I tried on the black lace lingerie. I studied myself on the mirror, my figure still fit as ever. But I think I'm about to loose my abs if I'm not working out.

"I should get on a workout, don't you think Chae?" I asked her as she stepped into the room.

"Oh I'm gonna work you out just fine." A familiar deep growl said from my back, and before I could reacted he was already grabbing my and lifted me up, pushing me to the wall before he kissed my lips passionately. My hand automatically wrapped themself around his neck, but he hold them and pinned them on top of my head. All I can do is to surrendered and give in to him.

With a moaned I opened my mouth and started to kiss him back. A shivered run through my spine as he let out low growled in his troath. I felt the vibration from where my chest was pressed against his down to my core. Heat pooled between my thigh, where it was still sore from our last activities. But my body was aching and begging for him to touch me, my hips involuntarily jerked roughly against his.

"Fück, I want to be inside you so bad. I want to feel your heat wrapped around my throbbing cøck as I take you hard and fast because I won't be able to hold back like last time and give you what you deserve. I just want to eat you up, swallow every ounce of creams that spills from your lips and ride you until neither of us can walk."

I moaned out loud at the images of his words, which he whispered against my throat as he kissed his way down to my . My body trashed even more wildly against his, wanting what he described.

My back falling back in pure ecstasy as he wasted no time in pulling my bra to the side and covering my s with his mouth.

Every tug I felt to the pitch of my stomach and every had me grinding up against him more.

I was too intense on what he was doing to my that I failed to registered that he had ripped the off of me before he two fingers roughly into my tight passage. I cried out loud at the sudden and the wonderfulness of it.

I nearly came right then and there, but fought against it. I moved against his hand, who was drenched with my juices. My stomach clenched as the pleasure just kept on building up.

He was rough, just like he said he would be but it was what I wanted. I needed this right now, but before I could explode he pulled away from me. I cried out and grabbed his hand pulling it back to my aching püssy, wanting him to continue what he was doing.

"Ssh, I just want to taste you." He chuckled as he sat me on the bench and knelt in front of me. He threw my legs over his shoulder and nuzzled my lips.

"God, you smell heavenly. I'm serious when I said I would never get tired of it." He growled against me and I shivered when his breath tickled my sensitive skin.

Unable to hold back any longer he used two fingers to open my lips to his burning gaze and covered mine with his mouth. He clenched his fist to his side and moaned.

"Fück, your sound is driving me insane..."

He harder and my clenched on his hair was getting tigther. He used his tongue to explored every single part of me.

"Seunghyun, please, please. Dammit I'm so close.." I hissed.

My back was arching, as my hand found it's way to cupping my own pulling at my s to amplify my pleasure while the other dug into my skin, leaving a small lines of scratches.

He looked up and used his free hand to ed his trousers and pull out his out. At the rhythm I moved my hips against his face, Seunghyun roughly jerked his hand up and down.

I couldn't think, screw thinking. I couldn't even breathe.

Another tight knot in my stomach tightened as he wrapped his tongue around my clít and tugged roughly at it or when he his tongue inside me, hard as if to get every drop of the cream I could literally feel gushing out from me.

Over the sound of my moans and his growls, I could hear something that was slightly out of place with what was happening to me. It took me a moment to figure it out that it was came from Seunghyun.

Pleasuring himself.

While pleasuring me.

"Seunghyun, I-please.." I cried, as the sensation was too much for me to handle.

"I know baby, now come." He barked and his fingers inside me once more and twist them. And just like that, my washed over me.

Finally!

He swallowed every dropped of my juices. After the last wave of my drifted away, I started to breathe again.

"Bom here it- OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FÜCK!!" Chaerin dropped the clothes and closed her eyes with her hand before running out of the room.

He let out a silent cursed as he slowly rising his head and grabbed my chin for a brief kissed. He zipped his pants and stand up. I could see that he's annoyed because Chaerin interrupted us.

"What's up Crocodile!" I sarcastically retorted, come on! He was attacking me like a freaking predator.

"Hi baby, do you like your surprise?" He chuckled, while I just rolled my eyes.

He looked around the room and found a new set of lingerie and throw it to me. His brow crease

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter