Chapter 14

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Bom POV

The alarm on the night stand woke me up from my slumber. The person behind me seems to be disturbed too by the sound. Because he was groaning in annoyance.

"Shut the damn thing off!" His deep voice was ruffled on my back as he grumbled.

I propped on my elbow and flung my arms to shut off the so called damn thing.

He pulled me back towards his body as he was snuggling to my chest. His arms s inside my pajamas his cold hand made contact with my warm back and his legs tangled around me and locked me in his embrace.

My face was flushed red as his breathing made contact with my chest. This pajamas is not covering anything as my getting hard.

Somehow Seunghyun managed to sneaked into my room last night. Although I swear that I'm already locked the door.

"Tabi wake up, we need to go to work.."

"Go away.." He grumbled as his hold on me getting tighter

"How can I get away when you're holding me like this?! I'm still mad at you for last night. Wake up or I won't let you sleep with me!"

He abruptly pulled away from me and sit himself straight on the bed. With his sleepy eyes and his y bed hair.

"That's not funny baby. Do you want me to have a restless sleep for weeks?"

"Maybe I do If you stopped being an and wake up when I told you to! Now go to your room and take a bath." I jumped from the bed and headed towards my bathroom. I locked it just in case he would barged in to the bathroom.

Today is the first day that I will start to worked for him. I'm so excited to meet new people and hopefully they all fun to be with.

After a quick bath I slipped into my bra and and pulled out a simple white sleeveless jumpsuit from Gucci and put on my red 3 inch heels.

I pulled my hair in a high pony tail and put on some natural make up with a bright red lipstick to match the heels. After I'm done I sprayed my vanilla scented perfume on my neck and wrist.

I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs to make some breakfast. Seunghyun refused to eat anything unless I cooked for him. Which is making my work twice harder than before.

I've tried to fooled him once. But the smartass just somehow know that it wasn't my cooking although he was sick. I'm still figuring out how the hell did he managed to tell the difference.

I asked for Minah helped to get the table ready while I'm making a coffee and cooked a korean pancake that I learned how to make recently.

I bring the pancakes to the table just in time for him to stepped downstairs. He looked devilishly handsome in his black Armani suit with a white shirt underneath. His muscle was rippled through his suit as he walked. His piercing eyes making my womb clenched painfully in need to have him buried inside me.

He has this kind of effects on me lately. How his little gestured making my walls clenched painfully and to say that I'm a . I haven't told him that yet, I'm sure he doesn't know that because he always shamelessly talked dirty to me.

"Morning beautiful you look perfect.." He wrapped his arms around my waist as he was giving me a couple of pecks on my lips and my neck.

"Stop there's people around.." I pleaded while trying to pushed him away.

"What is it? Oh right. I don't care.." He smirked before he leaned again to kiss me but I covered my mouth that made him kissing the back of my hand.

"Baby come on just one more..." He pleaded while trying to shoved away my hand. And I just shooked my head in disagree.

He sighed and released his grasped on mine. And walked towards the front door.

"Where are you going? You need to have a breakfast first!"

"Don't wanna."

Urgh, he's so childish sometimes.

"FINE! Don't expect me to cook another breakfast for you.." I grabbed my bags and followed him to the car where Taemin patienly waited for me.

Seunghyun was pretended to be busied with his phone when in reality I know that there's nothing much to see.

After a thirty minutes of silence we finally arrived at his building. His building was designed very minimalis the glass almost covering his whole building.

The security opened up the double door for us.

"Thank you.." I flashed him my smile and he winked in response.

The lobby was enormous with a black and white furniture placed around the room. In the middle there's statue of Choi Conglomerate covered in gold.

People was running around busied talking on the phone or just reading some documents.

As we stepped inside all the employees stopped whatever their doing and bow to him in respect.

We stepped into the elevator that leads us straight to the 40th floor. I glanced at my right and he still put on those poker face.

I pinched his cheek and make some funny face out of it.

"Who's my big boy? Who is it? Who is it?" I puckered my lips teasingly and he furrowed his eyebrow angrily.

"Stop it." He slapped away my hands and I just smiled trying my hardest to hold my laugh.

"Shouldn't I be the one was flaming in anger Mr. Choi?"

The elevator opened and he rushed outside.

The whole floor was basically his office. Straight from the elevator theres's a long hall way the leads to a huge double door which is his office. Outside theres one door that leads to a secretary office with a black leather coach that looks very expensive and wooden table.

He opened the double doors towards his office. The first thing I noticed about his office is the huge wall of glasses in front of me. You can see every corner of Seoul the view was just amazing.

There's a huge flat screen TV and couple of black couch on the other side with vending machines filled with drinks and snacks. Theres another door that leads to a bedroom with king size bed, a walked in closet and a fancy bathroom.

He walked to his huge and beautiful dark cherry oak wood table. And sat on his black leather chair. On the table theres his name tag 'Mr. Choi Seunghyun' covered in gold placed in the corner.

I sat on the comfortable chair in front of him with my legs crossed. He grabbed the phone besides him.

"Come to my office now." And then he shut it down before leaning on his seat.

"I like your office.." I smiled but he still put on that poker face.

"Are you still mad at me for not kissing you?" I pouted and put on a sad face. I looked up at him and there, I saw as his expression soften up a bit. He opened his MacBook and typed something in it.

I stand from my seat and I walked around the table. I turned his chair around and he was about to get mad until he saw my y smirked. I sat on his lap with my hands around his neck. I don't know where this boldness come from. But I think I'm liking this side of me.

His hand automatically wrapped themself around my waist and pulled me even closer.

"I can't get mad at you for too long aren't I?"

I smiled as I cupped his face to give him a long peck. As I pulled away he just stared blankly at me.

"Seriously?"

"What?-"

He attacked my lips hungrily and I whimpered in pleasure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter