Chapter 16

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Park Bom POV

"Yes of course, I will informed Mr. Choi about it.....yes...Tuesday, 12 sharp...indeed...goodbye, have a nice day." I hung up, typing down the date of the meeting in his already packed up schedule.

I sighed, rubbing my temple in hope to soothe down my headache that would eventually blow up my head.

What they saying were true.

It was a living hell working with Choi Seunghyun.

He's very ruthless, demanding and serious when it comes to work. I didn't know this side of him until the first week I worked for him.

He never took a break and I never took one too. I seriously never thought that being a personal assistant would be this hard, it certainly isn't unless you worked for Choi Seunghyun. It was always work, work and work. I've lost couple of pounds this few weeks because of the chaos of the work. If it wasn't meetings, it would be lunch meetings or dinner meetings, no break at all. I guess it's starting to take it's toll on me.

I've always been a hard worker, I enjoyed working hard and doing my best. But when it comes to him it was a challenge. A big challenged. Not only I have to taking care of his works, but I also have to taking care of him as his girlfriend.

And let me tell you something.

Choi Seunghyun is a 5 years old who wrapped up in a 27 years old man's body. He's nothing but a spoiled, clumsy and forgetful big boy.

The phone rang again and it's from Seunghyun's office, I sighed before answering the call.

"Bom, bring me my coffee."

"I already put in on your table, look to your right." I answered, holding the phone between my shoulders while typing, replying to emails.

"Right, say where do you put the copy of Mr. Jin Sook file?"

"It's in your table drawer where I usually put copies of files."

"It's not here,"

"On the third drawer." I heard him opened the drawer, and shuffled of papers was heard.

"Got it, have you ironed my suit for tonight's meeting? Did Mr. Anderson already landed at Seoul? Make sure he arrive at the hotel safely, he's an important investors."

"Yes, yes, and yes. I already make sure that he's arrive at the hotel safe and sound. He's having lunch with his daughter right now. Is there anything else Mr. Choi?" I asked through a tired sighed.

"How about you bend over my desk and let show you who's the boss." He huskily voice out, I can imagine him smirking on the other side of the room.

"I rather not sir, I still have lot of things to do and I'm still tired from last night, do I have to remind you that you were such a beast?"

"Is that a compliment I heard from you Ms. Park?"

"Well if you're considered that sleeping like a corpse with a snore that could woke up the entire building is a compliment, then yes it is." A deep chuckled was heard across the other line and I hung up the phone because I know he's got nothing more important to say.

Seriously I don't know how I can sleep the entire night through his snoring, whether I'm just too exhausted or I'm just getting used to it. This isn't some movie where you would find your boyfriend sleep with a light snores and cute sleep talk. This is where my boyfriend would keep me up all night, not because of we're having but because of his snoring. Did I mention that he talks dirty when he's sleeping? I mean who does that?

I printed out his schedule for the next 2 weeks without getting help from his so called secretary. What she doing here anyway? I'm the one who does all of her jobs, I should tell him to just changed her since she worked very unprofessional. I had to sort out files from the previous 3 years according to their month which is supposed to be her works!

Suddenly my phone ring and I answered it without looking at the caller ID because I was busy checking the spelling on the proposal.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, I'm sorry did I disturbed you?"

"Oh Mrs. Park, I apologize I didn't know that it was you. No it's okay, I was just checking up some files. What's the matter?"

"Please just call me mom, I have always wanted a second daughter like you. Is this the wrong time for lunch?" I glanced at the clock and it show the right time for me to have a break.

"No, It's perfect! Just text me the address while I finished up some files."

"Okay, I will text you the address. Goodbye sweetheart!"

"Goodbye Mrs- I mean mom." I press the end button and checked for the last part of the proposal before saving them and shut down the laptop. I stand from my seat and grabbed my bag.

I walked towards Seunghyun office and opened the door.

"You're the only who would barged in without knocking, if it's weren't you they'll be fired by now." He said without looking up from his laptop.

"I'm going out for lunch and you can't forced me to stay this time around."

"Don't we have meetings to attend?"

"Isn't that supposed to be your secretary job? What she doing anyway? I'm the one who do the heavy works while she just signing the paperworks."

"Who are you going with?"

"You are not changing the subject Choi Seunghyun."

"Just answer the damn question, princess." He finally looked up, clearly annoyed because I don't give him the answers that he wanted.

"With my...mom's friend?" I seriously don't know what to call her, she's not actually my friend but she's not my family either. He seemed to buy my words because he nodded in agreement.

"Take Taemin with you, since I can't go with you and keep my eyes on you. Oh and don't forget to order some pizza for the board members."

"Very well sir, goodbye and have fun at the meeting.." I sang and walked out from the room with a wide grinned.

I ran towards the elevator and called to order 10 box of pizzas and after that I call her.

"Hi Mommy Hanbyul! I'm on my way there."

************

"Have I already told you how bad I want to adopt you as my daughter?" She say lovingly and creepily at the same time.

It's been one hour after we finnished our lunch. And we just sitting there having a nice conversation.

"Yes you have, it's the nth times you told me that mom." I laughed and she pinched my cheek hard.

"Ouch, that was hurt!" I whined and she laughed as she sip on her coffee.

I don't know why, but we have some kind of a strong bonds even though we just met. I already told her everything about myself, including my parents. That's the reason why she want to adopt me so bad, which is ridiculous considering that I'm a grown up woman, she was kind of lonely. She has one daughter and one son, both of them were successful at least that's what I heard from her. But they barely visited her, especially his son. She didn't tell me why, but I'm not gonna pushed her into telling me that.

"Do you know that they build this new ice cream store in town? I know you love ice cream." She chirped excitedly

"Really? Should we go there sometimes?"

"Sure, bring your boyfriend too. I want to meet him."

"Great I'll defi-" My phone ring, without looking at the ID I know that it was Seunghyun I set up a special ringtone for him.

"Urgh! I'm sorry, it's him." I slide the screen and placed the phone beside my ear.

"Hi, big boy."

"Where are you, I need you to write down all the important things here."

"What happened to Hyuna?"

"I just fired her."

"What?! Just what did she do?"

"She touch my hair, you know how I feel when people touching me." He gru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter