Chapter 25

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

25

Park Bom POV

I am freaking out.

Seunghyun has been MIA for three days. Imagined how worried I am knowing that I woke up in the morning finding my boyfriend was gone after a mind blowing after the night before?

Why would he have gone and dissapeared without word to anyone, especially me? It's been three days now and he still won't take any of my calls and texts. I continued to called him and sent straight to his damned voicemail. I drive back and forth from his mansion and pent house just in case I would crossed path with him. I went to his office but Ga-in said he's not there, she already told me that if he's back she's gonna call me but I kept on calling her to make sure that she's not forgot to call me. Annoying I know, but I'm dying in worried for him.

What if he's getting kiddnaped? What if his competitors was killing him and sink him in the sea? What if he's drugged by a mafia and was forced to gave away all of his money? What if this. What if that. All of those if were playing on my mind and all I could think about is the worst scenario that could happened.

What if he's leaving me?

What if we're over?

What if this is it?

Has our fairytale comes to an end already?

Depression wasn't fit to describe to state of misery that I was currently in. I felt worst than that. I felt empty inside, like something was missing - Seunghyun - and no matter what I did or how positive I tried to remained throughout all this, that hole that I had couldn't be filled. The feeling of a heartbreak was a feeling that I wouldn't wished on my worst enemy. Nothing felt worst than this. Not even death, probably.

And it's only three days.

What if he's missing for one month? I'm probably going to killed myself if he's missing for a week.

"You have to eat Bommie, if you keep on going like this I have to take you to hospital. Come on, just a little bit. You need to walked the runway in the next thirty minutes." Dara sat a plate of greek salad on my lap as she sat on the couch next to me waiting for the make up artist to done my make up and doing my hair. In that moment I thanked the magic of make up for covering up my pale skin and dark circle under my eyes from the lack of sleeping.

I looked down on the food, it looked delicious. I wanted to eat it, my mouth was salivating at the sight but at the same time I couldn't bring myself to touch it. Placing it on the table in front of me I heard Dara sighed and the make up artist, the hair dresser and other models were looking at me apologetically.

They knew about Seunghyun dissapearing, they were kind enough to shut up about it. The paparazzi would attacked me if they know that Seunghyun was missing. They haven't called the police because they afraid it would attract paparazzi attention and make my condition worst. And when I mean they is everyone including my new agency which I finally choosed.

I'm mad of course, my boyfriend is missing and they want me to sit still and waited for him to returned?! But they reminded me again about our situation, the possibilities that the whole country would go crazy about it and some bad rumours gonna start to popped out making me think twice. They are right, we couldn't take a risk. But I told them if he's not coming back in one week we better called the police.

"I'm sorry, I just can't." I whispered as she rolled her eyes at me. She had every right to be frustrated at me, she just arrived yesterday only to deal with my behavior. "You can go back to New York and finished your study If you want,"

"I'm not going anywhere! I just want you to eat, is that so hard? You're killing yourself slowly and you don't even see it Bommie. Not eating, you barely sleeping. You have your phone in your hands twenty four seven waiting for him to call. At some point, you need to.....take a damn break from it. I'm worried for you."

I'm worried about myself too.

"I know and I'm sorry for being difficult. It's just..it's hard to cope with all of this that's going on. Everything was fine a few days ago and now look at us. How did we get like this? Nothing makes sense."

She didn't have any answers for me as her eyes flashed with compassion and pity.

"Can we at least look at the bright side? Tonight will be your come back and debut in Seoul as a model." Nana said smiling, carresing my shoulders.

"I know- I just.." I tried to blink back my tears that threatened to spill out.

"Sshh...you'll ruin the make up." She chuckled as she hugged me.

"Fighting Bommie!" Jessica and the other girls were cheering for me.

"I thought you guys hate me," I said smiling, trying not to cried.

"Well we're sorry, anyone would hate you for being the girlfriend of Korean hottest bachelor. But we finally accept the fact that we can't compete with a beautiful, confident and kind woman like you. So be strong and wiggle that honey!" We all laughed and my sadness was long gone forgotten as we all hugged each other.

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter