Chapter 12

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Bom POV

Although he's saying that I can't continue my modeling career when I'm working with him didn't mean that I can't hanged out with Minzy right?

Besides, I only worked for him for 6 months. And if it turns out that I like living here in Seoul why didn't I just moved here.

Well, he do have a point. I didn't really think about all the possibilities if I continue my modeling career as well as his personal assistant. Even if I managed to balance it out, I might get worn out real bad.

I was drinking my watermelon smoothies when someone waved their hands at my direction from a far. As I looked closely I smiled noticing that it was Minzy. I stand from my seat and gave her a side hugged.

"Hi Unnie! You looked really beautiful in real life.." She exclaimed as she sit in front of me.

"Really? Thank you. You looked really cute too! How old are you?"

Minzy was such a cute girl. She has a short purple hair and an eyes smile. She wore a long ripped jeans and white shirt with black leather jacket. She has that baddass vibe kind of looked. Almost like Chaerin.

"Thanks Unnie, I'm nineteen freshly graduated from college." She smiled with excitement in her eyes.

"Do you want to order something? Relax, it's on me."

Soon she ordered a caramel macchiato with nuttela. She took out a folder from her bag.

"Unnie this is the list of some agency who would like to sign a contract with you.." She handed me the paper.

"Yeah, about that. Seunghyun didn't allowed me to continue my model while I'm working with him." I pouted and furrowed my eyebrow in annoyance.

"Well I guess it was normal for him to acted like that. Since he's your boyfriend."

"Wait, how do you know that he's my boyfriend?" Minzy just smiled at me.

"Even my almost blind grandmother know that you two were dating. But you guys looked hot together though.." I just rolled my eyes at her.

"So, I will worked for him in the next six months starting from tomorrow. And theres a possibilities that I will moved to Seoul. I just got here and I already loving it!"

"Mkay..So what do you want me to do?" She answered while sipping her drink.

"I want you to work for me after I'm done working with Seunghyun and find me a good agency. Because I don't want to work with some ty agency who only cared about money and not their models."

"Okay, I will find you a go-" Her voice was cut off by the sound of my phone.

"I'm sorry, let me take this one first." I slide the phone to answered the phone it was from an unknown number.

"Hi, who is this?"

"Hello beautiful do you remember me?"

"Jiyong?"

"The one and only, so I heard you're arrived in Seoul since yesterday?"

"Yes, how do you know?"

"From the news and of course from your boyfriend. How is he?"

"Ugh! Did he tell you that? What's with him?"

"Are you at his house?"

"No, I was with-"

"Whatever, listen. I was covering for Seunghyun, this morning he was sick and gone home. It seems pretty bad, I never seen him like that before. You better checked up on him."

"What?! He seems pretty fine this morning. Hold on I'm going home." I throw my things inside my bag before turned off the phone.

"I'm sorry Minzy, I have to go home. Let's hang out later okay!"

"It's fine Unnie.." I hugged her before sprinted toward the entrance and called the vallet to bring Seunghyun white Porsches.

I speed off to Seunghyun's house not worrying about the speed meter.

Gosh why am I acting like this?!

I was very mad at him this morning but worried and panicked consumed me when I found out that he's sick.

Am I ready to fall in love with him?

I rushed inside his pent house and bumped into Soo Young who was holding a tray that consist a glass of water and a medicine.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, is that for Seunghyun?"

"Yes, he asked me to bring him a pain killer."

"Here, just let me bring this to him." She handed me the tray and I climbed the stairs to his room. The door to his room was slightly opened. And I pushed it opened with my body.

He was sleeping but he's still wearing his suit. I put down the tray on the night stand. I checked his temperature using the back of my hand. His forhead was wet from all the sweating.

He was burning hot!

I removed his suit and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter