Chapter 26

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bom POV 

"Hi baby," 

That ing smirk. 

I don't know what I should be feeling right now. I was angry, beyond angry. I'm furious. Confuse. Worry. Relieve. Panick. Sad. Happy. Arouse? No-NO! This is not the time for me to get after what he has done. 

He wore a white shirt and a black trousers. The first two buttoned was undone and he folded his shirt to his elbow showing his strong arms, he looked good. Definitely. But if you looked closely, his skin was looking pale. He was a little bit thinner and he looked like he hasn't sleep in a few days, the bag under his eyes were completely obvious. To put it simply...he looked like , to me he is. I've seen him better than this but people would still gawking at him anyway. 

Maybe he's been suffering too after all these time we're apart? But why? He's the one who done this to us. He brought this pain to us. And I wanted to know why. His gaze were harden as he finally notice the little number I managed to squeeze myself into, he clenched his jaw angrily. His nose was flaring, he looked like a buffalo ready to attack. 

"What the hell are you wearing?" He asked calmly through a clenched teeth. 

"Why did you just stand there? Let's- oh." Dara abruptly stopped walking and looked between the two of us."-I think I better get going, Chaerin was looking for me." 

"Stay." I said, not removing my gaze from Seunghyun eyes. "As you can see I'm wearing a white cocktail dress, is there a problem? Should I wear a swimsuit instead for the beach party?" I asked him innocently, making him more furious if that's even possible. 

"Get inside and changed into something conservative." 

"But I didn't have anymore dress. Besides I can put on a bikini for all I care, I'm a grown up woman after all. So what brought you here Mr. Choi?" I ask in my ever so polite voice, I know he hated it when I called him Mr. Choi. His face was turning red and the veins on his throat was popping. 

"Baby, stop that-"

"I'm sorry Mr. Choi, my name is Park Bom not baby. The only one who can call me that is my boyfriend but sadly he's gone leaving me all alone on the big cold bed on our anniversary day after we're done ing each others brains out without a single call or even text. Making me miserable for the past three days and literally kill me in frustration. To put it simply he's dead." I said it a proffesional voice while smiling sweetly at him but my eyes were doing the opposite which is killing him with my glare. 

"I better get going," Dara nervously said and slipped out from the door, from the thick tension around us. 

I was having a staring contest with Mr. Choi, trying to know which one of us who would looked away first.

I win. 

He looked away and sighed, running his fingers on his hair frustratedly. 

"Bom-"

"Are you done Mr. Choi? Because I have a party to attend, excuse me." I said as I walked out from my room. It was barely three foot away from the door when a powerful grip was holding my hands and pulled me inside the room. 

He slammed the door and pushed me so my back was on the door and attacked my lips aggressively. I instantly closing my eyes and trying my best to ignore the pleasure I was feeling. I pushed him as hard as I can and slapped him across his face, it was so hard that I could finally saw a my red handprint on his face. 

"You've got some nerves to come and show your face around here after all that you've been done to me. How dare you kissed me like that?! Do you have any idea what I've been through?!" Tears fell from my eyes as I looked him in the eyes, remembering those miserable days. 

"Baby, listen-" He cradled my face but I slapped his hands away. 

"How can you do this to me? I feel lost, empty, alone and unwanted. I thought you were leaving me because you finally realize that I'm boring and couldn't give you things that you want. As much as the girls words were helping me I still can't bear with the thought that you might get tired of me." By now I was already sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Just listen to me please.." He took my hand and I tried to wiggle free from his grip but I can't, he's too strong. 

"What? Do you already found another ?! Do you want to break up with me? Is that it?!"

"SHUT UP!"

" YOU SEUNGHYUN! You don't have the audacity to yelled at me after you making me all worried for you!" 

Seunghyun stepped back. He dropped his gaze, running his hand down his face slowly. "Bommie, I didn't know. I'm a piece of . I'm really fücked up in the head sometimes, but it's no excuse. I'm sorry, Bom." 

"I want you out of my room." I said, choking on my tears. 

"I'm not leaving you like this, not until I explain everything to you." He said moving closer to me.

"Just go away you ing meatballs!" I was forced to back up because I have nowhere to go. Seunghyun got me before I could turn the door knob to run. A pair of strong arms hooked me around my waist, pinning me on his chest. 

I hit his arms, dug my nails into his flesh and screamed. He took it all and didn't even try to stop me and let go of me. I had lost the power on my legs to stand, Seunghyun was holding my entire weight up. 

"It's okay princess. I'm here now." He picked me up and placed me on the drawer next to the door, my face was level with his neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face against his neck seeking for comfort and warmth. 

"I'm so scared, I thought something bad happened to you." I wept into his shirt. 

"I know baby, I know," Seunghyun large hand spread across my back, slowly rubbing my back up and down. "I'm sorry for making you worried and scared."

Seunghyun strong, masculine arms grip around my waist and the smell of his usual cologne instantly began to calmed me down. 

"I'm sorry alright, first of all I'm so sorry for not calling you, I have an urgent bussiness abroad and they really need me. As much as I want to call you, I can't. Hearing your voice alone could make me fly right away back home Bom and I can't come home yet because they really need me there."

"What happened?" I sobbed.

"There's a huge leaked on our oil factory, it was poisonous. People died and- it doesn't matter, the point is I'm so sorry alright, I left you a note on the night stand but I'm guessing that you don't see it that's why you're mad at me like this." He sighed and rested his forehead on my left shoulder. 

"I fly right away after I solve the problem, I just can't wait to see you. I missed your first walk but thankfully I didn't missed the second one. You look amazing baby," He mumbled, kissing my neck. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter