Chapter 13

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Seunghyun POV

"How are you sister?"

"Oh I'm perfectly fine honey. How can't I right? I found out that my brother was on every television in this country even on international news. He brought this super beautiful girl here to Seoul. I drive here just to found out that she's here. Seunghyun I told you I don't want you to bring your flings here! You better..........."

God dammit can't she even let me rest a little?

I can't hear all of her rambling as my head was spinning and felt like I've been hit by a hammer repeatedly. I can only watched as her lips was moving and she make some pretty funny pose.

I covered my face with the pillow just to be snatched by my sister.

"Are you even listening to me?!" She snapped at me while hitting my torso with it.

"Hyorin can you get me a real doctor who won't be mad at me and making me feel worst when I'm already feeling like ?" I muttered weakly.

"How dare you doubt me! I'm a doctor too! I worked my off to get my degree you dammit!"

"Then hurry up and tell me what's wrong. I was fine this morning.."

She took out a all the things she need to check me up.

She checked my heart beat, blood pressure and some I don't understand about.

"You have a low blood pressure because of lack of sleep. Do you take your vitamins?"

"No."

"As expected, you just having a real bad cold. Make sure to eat your vitamins and rest well."

"Alright now could you leave? I want to have a rest.."

"FINE! But I want her to leave this place too!"

"Who?"

"Bom! That girl! I don't want you to bring your fling here!!"

"WHAT?! NO! Why would I kick her? She's my girlfriend!!"

"Don't joke with me honey, it's not cute anymore. I know you never do those kind of things and now you're telling me that you have a girlfriend? Puh-lease." Hyorin was thirty two years old but she still act like a child.

I just stared at her hard and shot her a I'm-not-kidding kinda looked.

"What's with that look? Are you really serious?!"

"Do I looked like I'm lying?"

"I don't know because you have a poker face but OH MY GOD! I knew she was different.." She jumped on me for a hugged and I groaned in response. I swear I heard my bones cracking painfully. She sobbed dramatically afterwards.

"Finally this day come how I waited for this moment to happened..." She sniffed and wiped her fake tears.

"Stop it! Could you get out? You're being dramatic right now."

"Gosh you always so rude even to your own sister! I wonder where do you get that attitude." She kissed my forhead and carresed my hair.

"I don't have to worried about you knowing that you have someone to take care of you. I'm happy for you don't you dare hurt her or else I'm gonna kill you myself."

"Who sides are you on?"

"The sides that would make me happy. So.... when are you gonna come home Hyunnie?" She asked me almost carefully.

"And here I thought you're not gonna ask."

"Mom missed you Seunghyun, be a grown up and face her."

"She's not the mother of me."

Park Bom POV

I was in the kitchen making a cup of green tea for the doctor. I heard a click of a heells behind me and I turned towards the source of the sound.

"Hi sweetheart! What are you making?"

"I'm making some drinks for you. How is Seunghyun? Is he fine?"

"Oh no need to make me some drinks sweetie, I have to meet another patient after this. Seunghyun is fine, he's just having a high fever. You do a great job in taking care of him." She smiled motherly at me.

"So what should I do next?"

"Not much, just continue what you were doing. Make sure he's taking his medicine and have a good rest."

"Got it! Are you sure you don't want to drink something?"

"No I'm fine honey, but could you take me to the lobby?"

"Of course I would. Come on.." I lead her to the lobby where her driver waiting for him. We were talking about some random stuff on the elevator and she's actually quite fun.

"Goodbye Bom, until then see you soon.." She hugged me and kissed my cheeks before slide in to the car.

What did she mean by see you soon?

I just shrugged it off and head back to Seunghyun's room.

He was surprisingly awake while laying on his bed watching TV. I walked closer to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Feeling much better?" I asked as he grabbed for my hand and interwined our fingers.

I removed the plastered on his forhead and wiped the sweat that start to form on his forehead.

"No." He muttered as if he was so deep in thought.

"Really? Do you want me to make something?"

"No."

"Then what do you want?" I sighed, he's being difficult right now.

"You." He grinned and I just rolled my eyes at him

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do you really want me to describe everything that I want you to do?" He asked seductively with a smirked on his handsome face.

"It's funny how you when you can't even lift your finger and speak properly."

"I do not! I can lift my ing finger, hold on.." He shakily lift a finger and I tried my best not to laugh at his poor state.

"Okay I'll admit that it's a little bit hard.."

"Poor boy, now eat this medicine before you going to sleep." I handed him some pills that consisted a vitamin, cold reliever and pain killers for his headache.

"What did the doctor say?" I asked him after he finished gulping his medicine. There's a long pause before he continued his words.

"Nothing important, I do not have the flu. I never had the flu and I always get the shots Bom." He muttered as he handed me the empty glass.

"The flu shot is never accurate, it was just delaying the flu from you. Sooner or later you'll get it anyway." I giggled, he looked like a kid complaining about his food.

"Whatever, stay here I can't sleep without you." He pulled my hands and dragged me down. He placed his head in front of my chest and hugged me closer.

I swear that this man has a s .

He pulled the comforter around us before he wrapped his arms around my waist and tangled our legs together. I placed my hands on the side of his face and kissed his forehead before playing with his ears.

"You have a really big ears Tabi, it looked like an elephant.."

"Watch it. I don't have an elephant ears." He mumbled the last part angrily.

"What do you mean you don't? Clearly you're the first person I have ever met whom have the biggest ears.." I laughed while he just groaning in annoyance.

"Stop it Bom you're making me sounds weird."

"You are weirdo."

"But you love this weirdo anyway.." He stated cheekily.

"Just go to sleep."

"Yes Ma'am." He answered before pulling me even close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter