Chapter 24

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24

Park Bom POV

The bright lights shining in through the wall length window has me cringing, the cold temperature of the room was not helping either. I pulled up the comforter and wrapped it around my body, my hands automatically searched for the next person that warm up the bed in every single night but just to find out that the source to my warmness is gone.

"Tabi.." I groaned, trying to reaching out for him but he's not there.

I flutter my eyes opened and look around the beautiful and enormous foreign room. I woke up from my sense as I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I mumbled, barely a whisper but the other person seems to heard it because the door to the room was opened and a middle-aged woman walked out through the hall of the room.

"I see, you have wake up already. Do you want to get changed first while I cook you lunch?" The lady asked me in her so politely manners. I sat up while holding the comforter close to my chest, trying to cover up my body.

"I'm so sorry for waking up in this kind of state." I laugh in embarassment. "It's lunch time already? Wow, I didn't know that I was sleeping that long. I'm Bom by the way."

"No, it's alright. Oh where is my manners? I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Seo Young-Hee in charge of house keeper."

"That's good to hear, do you know where Seunghyun is?"

"Seunghyun went out early this morning and driving by himself. He didn't tell me where he'a going but he seems to be in hurry."

"Alright, thank you. I'm gonna take a bath first, you may leave." I muttered.

Where the hell did that bastard gone? Did he forgot that today is our anniversary? There's no way right?

I angrily walked towards the bathroom and take a bath, cleaning myself after last night. I put on a robe and walked downstairs with my damped hair. I can smell something good and I'm sure that it was from the kitchen, sitting on the chair I was amazed at the food that was served in front of me.

"Are you planning on making me fat?" I laughed as Mrs. Seo walked out from the kitchen holding two trays of food followed by another workers who brought all kind of sweets.

"Yes I am. It's very rare for Seunghyun to come home and bring his friends here, especially a female friend so this kind of treatment is a must."

"He brought a female friend before?" I asked her, trying not to sound like a jealous girlfriend which I am.

"Yes, Ms. Lee Chaerin if I'm not mistaken along with her boyfriend Mr. Kwon."

"Is there another female friend?"

"No, I suppose not." She smiled at me. "Don't worry sweetheart, never in my life I've seen him brought girls to his apartment let alone this house."

I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously.

She laughed and sat beside me while I'm devouring my food. "I'm serious! I've known him since he was a little boy, taking care of him like he was my own child. I've seen the worst of him, but he was actually a good guy he just didn't want to show it."

"You seem to know him well, that's very rare considering he is such a private person."

"I'm trying my best to taking care of him like a mother should do, but I guess nobody could replace the love of a mother. His mother left him, poor boy. He still needs his parents love and support at such a young age.."

"So that's what makes him have a bad relationship with his mother? He introduce me to his mother last night-"

"Y-you mean he introduced you to his mother?" She cut me off and seems to be shocked.

"Yes, he was. Is there something wrong?" I asked curiously and stop eating my food cause I don't feel like it anymore.

"N-no, I mean um- that's great." She smiled at me, but I can tell that it was kinda forced. "- I think you should continue your lunch, I'm gonna be in the kitchen when you need me." She said as she stands.

"Sure, thank you Mrs. Seo."

"Your welcome sweetheart," She smiled before headed towards the kitchen.

I always trusted my guts. And my guts tell me there's something wrong with the whole thing. As much as I love Seunghyun cause he was finally introduced me to his mother there something weird going on. And I'm not just gonna sit here eating this damn pickles when something wrong is going on.

Speaking of which..

Just where the hell is he?! It's Sunday and he still working? Oh right- my bad, he works everyday. Workaholic.

Have I mentioned that my so called training program is over? Well actually it's over in a few days but Seunghyun kindly enough to let me go. He said I'm doing a great job and prolong the training won't changed a thing. Which means I'm finally back to the modeling world! Gosh I have never thought that I would missed sleeping at 3 a.m after a photoshoot and woke up the next morning for another photoshoot.

I would start my comeback on Chaerin's summer fashion show next week. I haven't told Seunghyun yet, I'm sure that he's not gonna fine with it although we already made an agreement about it. But what makes me nervous is when I'm about to tell him another news...

Hold up people. I'm not pregnant.

I just want to moved out from Seunghyun pent house and live on my own. As much as I loved living with him I missed living on my own as in I need privacy. Seunghyun can be a little too much sometimes, especially his domineering and overly possesive ways towards me. I need to teach him a lesson, he needs to trust me.

I was snapped out of my thought when I heard the front door open. And a clicks of a heels and another foot steps comes in.

"HONEY WHERE ARE YOU?" Chaerin shouted.

"Stop shouting Hunchae, I'm still suffering from the jetlag." Jiyong hissed.

"Hold on I'm coming!" I shouted back as I stand from the chair and walked towards the living room.

"Hi guys, when did you arrived?" I asked as I hug Chaerin.

"We just got here and she insisted on meeting you," Jiyong groaned and I was laughing as I hug him next.

"Terrible jetlag I suppose?" I chuckled and ushered them to sit down. "-how do you guys know I'm here?"

"Seunghyun pent house is empty that could only means that he's here." Chaerin remove her sunglasses and plopped herself on the couch.

"Have you guys seen him?"

"He's not here? I thought he was with you, have you call him?" Jiyong asked me back.

"I wouldn't asked you if my call wasn't sent straight to the voicemail."

"He's not in the office either, I called his secretary a few minutes ago." The thought of Seunghyun quickly replace me with another new secretary make my stomach turns.

What if he started to get tired of me? Will he replace me quickly like that? Dismissing me like we never had a thing going on before?....will he?

Chaerin clapped her hands. "Enough about him, let's just talk about my next coming fashion show alright?"

"What about it?" I asked her as I snap out of my thought.

"It was suppose to be next week, but we have to changed the date because of some reason. And it will be held in 3 days."

"3 DAYS?! Are you kidding me? I haven't prepared for anything." I exclaimed as I stand up.

"Relax hun, you don't need that much of a preparation anyways. Infact, you could walk on the runway in right away." She said as she snapped her fingers.

"But I really-"

"Alright alright, let's just take you out on your so call preparation shall we? I already choose the dress for you." She stand and grabbed her purse, "Darling, you can stay here or walked around the city while I'm out with Bommie alright?"

"I think I'm just gonna stay here, this headache is killing me." Jiyong grunted as he stand up.

"Good, I'll see you later." Chaerin chirped before she kissed him and dragged me away.

"Hold on, I'm still wearing my bathing robe."

"Never mind honey, you still look gorgeous."

"My shoes?"

"No need." She stated and push me inside the car and I landed on my face with an omph.

"Geez, if I didn't know better this would be consider as a kiddnaping." I said as I slowly rising and sat on my . Chaerin order the driver to drive towards her building before we took off.

Chaerin pulled out her phones and start typing on it and I sighed looking out of the windows.

************

"You know..today was suppose to be our anniversary." I mumbled as I looked out from the window, watching people walking on the street. Chaerin was finally tore off her gaze from her phone and looked at me after fifteen minutes of silence.

"Are you telling me that he's forgot?"

"I am- I mean, I don't know. Does Jiyong e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter