Chapter 29

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bom POV

 

"Tabi wake up," I said, as I nudged Seunghyun shoulders who lay on his back peacefully while loudly snoring wearing nothing but his black silk boxers. I repeated my action for several times and starting to get annoyed when he didn’t even stirred.

 

I’m so closed to pulled all my hair out but then I remember Seunghyun sleep like a corpse, a nudged on the shoulders won’t effect him. Frustrated I sat myself on the floor, folding my legs indian style and tried to think of a way to wake him up. In the end I decided to wake him up using the old fashion way. I slowly stand on my feet and braced myself just for a dramatic effect.

 

1...2...3...Hop!

 

I landed myself on top of his body with my chest plastered no- more like stuffed into his face. My chest was slight hurt from the pressure but I pay them no attention and quickly wrapped my hands and legs around his body gripping tightly like an anaconda before he wakes up.

 

A few seconds later he started to stir in his sleep and soon he let out a deep annoyed grunts who was muffled by my chest

 

“BOM!” He groaned and fits of giggles came out of my mouth as he hopelessly tickles my side. I absentmindedly wiggled my chest on his face making him more suffocated.

 

He suddenly wrapped me in his embrace and flipped us both while I’m still holding on to him. And here I was, pinned under a two hundred and fifty seven pounds full muscle- hard as stone body.

 

Great, now both of us were suffocated.

 

I don’t know what is he trying to do, if he was planning on getting rid off me it didn’t work. Because his face was still stuffed on my chest.

 

“Haha, try har- OUCH!” I let go of his neck and push his face away as I felt a sharp pain on my s. “You ing bite me!” I whined and sat up on the bed, facing the other way I lifted my shirt to inspect my s. My mouth hang opened as I watched as my left s were redder than the right one, it also has Seunghyun bite marks. His chuckles echoed throughout the room and I can practically feel his chest vibrated.

 

“Baby,” He lazily tugged the hem of my shirt to get my attention while still trying to stiffled his laugh. I groaned and turned towards his direction, giving him my best glare which I know will only amused him.

 

“THAT’S IT!” I grabbed the pillow besides me and throw it as hard as I can towards him.”I won’t let you touch this-“ I gestured towards my chest. “FOREVER!” I crossed my arms and smirked when all the blood drained from his face.

 

If there’s one thing you should know about Choi Seunghyun is that..

 

He was crazy about my s. He even made a pet name for it which according to him was his ‘buns of joy’.

 

“What?!” He instantly got up from his sleep, looking at me with wide eyes. His hair was messy, he looked like a child right now. “But, I haven’t touch boomtatas for 2 freaking weeks!” He was nothing but whining, emphasizing the word ‘touch’ and yes you heard him right he called my chest boomtatas, how cute is that? Note sarcasm.

 

I raised my eyebrow in qustioning mannered. Him? Haven’t touched me in weeks?

 

“Let me get this clear.” Putting on my on my blankest face I inched closer towards him until our nose almost touching. ”-you said that you haven’t touch me in two weeks?” He nodded his head like a good boy. I rolled my eyes and sighed loudly.

 

“Really? So can you explain why is there a certain someone who basically molested me in my sleep?” A flash of realization hits him, but it was quickly dissapeared.

 

“What are you talking about?” He put on the most innocent look people could have, If I didn’t know better I would’ve believe him right away.

 

“I’m talking about how you molested me in my sleep! Touching my boomtatas and all the most unappropriate places like a freaking ert!”

 

And then the most shocking things happened.

 

He blushed.

 

Choi ing Seunghyun is blushing!

 

Did anyone see that?! I should’ve take out my phone and take his picture!

 

Wait...

 

Maybe I should.

 

I fished out my phone from my back jeans pocket and start recording his flustered face.

 

“Look who was blushing because he got caught for being a ert!”

 

“SHUT UP!” He groaned and cover his face with the pillow, laying back on the bed. I snatched the pillow away and continued to record his flustered face but suddenly smirked slowly formed on his handsome face.

 

“You can’t call it an act of molest if the victim was fine with it in fact I think she was enjoying everthing that I do with her body.” Now it’s my turned to blush.

 

“What are you talking about?” I muttered, repeating his exact words from before.

 

“Oh baby, I’m talking about how your moan my name and cry, begging for my touch everytime I tease you.”

 

Damn it.


"Well whatever, I don’t remember any of that.” I uttered and looked away feeling embarrass. “Now can you drive me to my apartement?"

 

"What apartement?" 

"My apartement, now hurry up we don't have much time."

 

“I’m sorry but I’m confused, what apartement are you talking about? We only have pent house sweetheart.”

 

“I just bought an apartement honey and I’m moving today.“ I looked at my watch and noticed I have 2 hours left for my commercial photoshoot. “-and I think I’m going to be late if we’re not hurry up. Come on Tabi, up!” I encouraged him, pulling on his hands in attempted to drag him towards the bathroom but instead I found myself plopped on his lap.


"You're not going anywhere, this is your home." 

(A/N : for those who still confused Seunghyun and Bom were currently lives in his mansion)

"But I want to move out!" Out of habits I crossed my arms and pouted my lips. This usually works on him. I saw as his eyes soften a little bit, but the way his lips made a straight line told me that he’s upset. I’m ready for the long speech he’s about to do, but I’m not ready as he asked this one question.

"Why?"


"Because you spoiled me too much! I can't always depends on you." 

"We are engaged Bom, it doesn't make sense that you want to move out. Shouldn't we live on the same roof?" 

"That's the reason, you are going to spoil me even more than you already did. And I want to learn not to depends on people."

 

“We’re about to get married! And married people is actually depends on each other if you happen to don’t know that, do you expect us to live on a separate roof?”

 

“And you forgot about our agreement. We agreed that I will move out from your pent house until I’m done working for you.”

 

“But we weren’t enggaged before.” He huffed out his frustration.

 

“It doesn’t make a differences honey..”


He was looking at me blankly, giving me the it-doesn't-make-sense kind of looked. 

"You are tired of me aren't you?" It was more like a statement rather than a question. 

"Of course not! Why would you think that? I just feel like I was depending on you too much." 

 

“Bom we are going to marry in few months, are you out of your mind?” His eyes shows that he was defeated. Tired even. A genuine smiles formed on my lips, I carresed the side of his face running my fingers through his hair and softly pecks his lips
 

“Honey, I was treated like a princess my whole life. And I want to experience how is it like to live like a normal person before I marry you.” I muttered, drawing random pattern on his chest. I climbed off his lap and waited for him to follow me.

He was closing his eyes and lay back on his side facing the other way so his back was facing me. He pulled the comforter around his body, covering his head. 

"I'm not gonna drive you," His voice was muffled on the comforter. My jaw was literally dropped. Un freaking belieavable. If he’s gonna act like this childish then be it. I don’t have time to argue with him.


"Fine then, I'll just drive by myself." I my heels and walked towards my room to fetch for my suitcase and a little clutch. I glanced towards his room for one last time, hoping he would changed his mind before stepped in straight into the lift.

The workers help me get the suitcase and place them into the car. Even though I can’t see him, I know he was watching me from his balcony room inside the mansion. And I will pretend to be oblivious about it.

I climbed into Seunghyun's black Range Rovers and speed up towards his pent house to collect for the rest of my suitcase before heading to my new apartement which is just twenty minutes drive. Finally I arrived in front of my apartement building, it has a modern and simple architecture 40 stories tall with glass covering almost evey wall. It was sophisticated, just the way I like it.

"Good morning, how are you?" The security greeted me as soon as he op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter