Chapter 17

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun POV

I woke up first today.

Bom and I were celebrating our one month anniversary by going to an amusement park and of course it was mine. She wanted our first anniversary to be as normal as possible.

As always.

No expensive dinner and no fancy vacation. And I came up with this cause I seriously don't know what to do.

I closed the place for one day just for my beautiful princess, which I should stopped calling her that because she hated it. Saying that she's a grown up woman and of course I know that. She was growing up just fine on that section.

If you know what I mean.

Bom was so enchanted with all of the games and ride she even forgotten that I was there the whole time.

Not that I was offended.

I was perfectly happy just to watch her running around the building like a kid on a candy store while carrying her life size teddy bear which I got it for her.

She spent lot of time talking to it rather than talking to me.

Once again, not that I was offended.

She had no idea how cute was that.

I'm amazed with her worked as my personal assistant. I'm not saying this as her boyfriend or whatsoever. She worked very proffesional, effective and organized. I noticed that she's a little bit of an OCD but I don't mind with that. I fired my secretary so now Bom was working as my secretary as well as my personal assistant. She gets used to it pretty quickly.

I noticed that she loved taking care of everyone. She's taking care of me like a mother should do. I don't even have to lift a ing finger when I eat. She always ordered a large meal and feed me while feeding herself, she said it would save the time. I don't mind, as long as she feeds me. I even ate the damn tomatoes that I hate so much, what can I do? She looks so hot when nagging at me while forcing those awful thing on my mouth.

I'm never late to anything. Starting from eating my food, meeting, charity's, interview, take a bath and everything. All the information come fast and detailed. I seriously don't think that I can handle all of this without her.

I glanced at the alarm clock and it shows 5.13 in the morning. I stretched out my limbs and back to pulled her on my chest. I wanted to spend the last three hours cuddling with my princess before we were leaving to London.

My movement seems disturbed her cause she stirred in her sleeps but stopped after awhile. I started to think that she was back to sleep, but a low throaty moaned was echoed through out the whole room.

Huh?

"Mmhhm...yes.."

.

I peeked over my eyelashes and her eyes were closed shut but her lips was slightly parted. She looked adorable like a little girl while her voice was...

Not cute.

Definitely not cute.

Holly motherer! I thought as I looked her over. Seriously, holly motherer!

Her face and her chest was slightly flushed. Her...s was constricting underneath her night gown.

"Oh please..." She moaned.

A breathy moaned.

"." I cursed silently, feeling my own breathing becoming erratic.

My was throbbing painfully as I heard her voice. Then my eyes widened as I saw her hand went under the blanket.

Holy !

I can't looked away even if I have to die after watching this sight in front of me. She lied there on her side with our legs tangled together--whimpered ily. A lazy hand found it's way to her beautiful perfectly round chest played with her own s...and the other hand...

"." She was touching herself in her sleep right in front of me.

"Harder Seunghyun.." She moaned breathily.

I let out an low animal growled.

I swallowed the lumped in my suddenly dried throat. I removed my embrace from her but our legs still tangled together. I couldn't helped but slipped a hand in my underwear to gripped my . Just needed some goddamn friction.

She was my name. My ing name.

. Don't do this to me Park Bom.

She moaned again and her finger moved faster than before. All I could do is watched.

Watching her pleasuring herself. And I swear to god that I've never seen anything ier than this.

I tightened the hold on my . it harder just to relieved a little of this damn aching. I stiffled my groaned as Bom was coming closer and closer to actually having an right in front of my very own eyes.

She pinched on her s hardly and pumped faster.

"I'm so close Tabi.." She whimpered in pleasure.

I bit down on my knuckles. I couldn't hepled it so I....

I pushed her hands away and I took over her. My eyes nearly rolling in the back of my head as I'm feeling the wetness of her on my hand.

"Yes, that's right baby. Come for me." I growled. A sick part of me was excited to waking her up like this. She gasped and her eyes snapped open.

I instantly kissed hungrily and fasten my on her .

"Relax baby, it's just me.." Her body is relaxing as I continued to carresed her.

"T-tabi, please don't stop." She panted heavily. I lifted one of her thigh and drapped it on my torso giving me a better access to her entrance.

I grinned in triumphantly, enjoying her moaned and pants. Pride pumping my veins knowing that I'm the one who make her feel this good. Her moaned got louder and louder and there she found her released.

".." I panted my breathing was still erratic. I pulled out my hand from her walls and her glistening on my finger.

"Mmhh..you taste so good baby.." I and on her remaining on my finger.

Suddenly I want more, it's not enough.

I pushed her so now she was laying on her back. I seated myself between her legs and parted them apart. She gasped and tried to covered her with her hands.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked panickly. I removed her hands and holding them so she can't moved.

Now that's a .

Her was clean shaven it looked so innocent. I kissed the inside of her thigh. Dangerously closed to her .

"You taste so ing good I can't get enough of it.." I growled huskily.

She smell so good. I hungrily on her . Traced my tongue insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter