Chapter 22

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22

 

Park Bom POV 

 

I was texting with Dara, it's been awhile since the last time I saw her. She was having a hard time keeping up with her works and study, I told her to stopped working and just focused on her study. But she just ignored my concerned. 

 

Ungrateful . 

 

My thought were cut off when the door that was connecting my office to Seunghyun was opened. I didn't even moved or looked up at him, I just simply ignoring him and kept on texting with Dara while on my lollipop. I heard a loud gulped and I bit off a smirk that threatened to form on my lips. You were asking why he was 'loudly gulping' and why I was smirking? Well, let me described my current position on Seunghyun point of view shall we?

 

"I opened my door that was connected to Bom's office and came face to face with 3/4 of Bom's legs full on display. Her legs was propped on the table, which makes her skirt to slide down to her mid-thigh and her killer legs was showing off. She was squeezing her legs together and rolled the lollipop on . She was as she savored the tastes of her lollipop which makes me gulped even louder." 

 

Yeah, I just said that. 

 

He just stood there for god knows how long, burning holes into my legs with his eyes. He is not the only one who can play this game. I know that he was a legs kind of guy.. and butts too. I caught him staring at my butts a few times, and when we made love he loves to kiss my . Literally. Okay, maybe he was a s kind of guy because he always sleep while snuggling into my s. There's one time- no twice when I woke up and he was on my s in his sleep. I gotta say he was a full body kind of guy. He was a pig

 

Damn right he's a pig. 

 

I pulled the lollipop slowly from my mouth making a pop sound and my lips seductively, trying to be as y as possible. Hoping I wouldn't look like donkey from Shrek. A growled follow by a 'she'll be the death of me' proved to me that my mission is a successful one. 

 

My lollipop was suddenly yanked away roughly from my mouth, hurting my teeth in the process. And he did the most horrific things ever, he threw away my lollipop!

 

"Hey! What was that for?!" I protested as I stand up and shoved his hard chest which didn't affect him at all as he stood still with his hard gaze on me. 

 

"No lollipop in my office." He said cooly.

 

"Why?" I huffed while folding my arms angrily. 

 

He was silent for a moment, trying to figured out the reason as to why I can't eat lollipop on the office and I'm sure he came up with nothing.

 

"They are bad for your teeth." He stated lamely and I shot him a 'seriously' look

 

"And for my health." He muttered under his breath, but I heard him perfectly fine. 

 

He shifted on his feet uncomfortably, looking anywhere but me. I snickered at his so obvious buldge- a big buldge I might add. I covered my mouth to hold my laugh and turned back to my desk. 

 

"Do you think this is funny Bom?" He growled, sending goosebumps all over my body. I turned around to face with his furious face which strangely . 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I answered innocently with my puppy eyes. 

 

"Just get me Mr. Choo files!" He snarled and slammed the desk.

 

"It's on the drawer next to your left." I mumbled, back on busying myself texting with Dara. 

 

"Isn't that supposed to be your job?" He snapped, I finally looked up and faced with an angry looking Seunghyun.

 

"I'm on my lunch break, aren't you supposed to be eating or something?" I huffed a breath. 

 

"You know that I don't take a lunch break, I'm a very busy man." He leaned back on my desk. 

 

"You don't seen very busy right now, just go and eat something will you?" 

 

"I don't have food, my girlfriend is taking a break with me. I don't have people to look after me anymore." He sarcastically exclaimed. 

 

"Then buy food! You have lot of money, you can even buy the restaurant across this building." I let out a laugh. 

 

"Why buy something you already have?" He says, seemingly bored.

 

"You-ugh! Stop showing off it's getting stupid." 

 

"Why? I thought woman like it." I just rolled my eyes at that one. 

 

Seunghyun was the real definition of god, his shoulders were wide with a built body. His cold black eyes were piercing unlike any other, his jaws were strong. His firm lips were pink, I still remember how soft it was. I can still feel his kisses who was still lingered on my body. I'm 5'10 for god sake! But his massive height makes me small and look fragile. Lots of woman throw themself at him, begging for his attention. But he doesn't even glance at them, dismissing the like they were nothing. Yet, he gives me his full attention. 

 

There was a huge silent consisting of me keep on texting with Dara and trying my best to ignored Seunghyun watchful gaze. His stares was following my every moves, studying me with interest and curiosity. I felt under his gaze.

 

"Who are you texting? His sudden questioned startled me. I looked up into his cold gaze. He was mad, mad because I kept on ignoring him. Seunghyun is basically a kid, he likes attention and will be mad if he don't get attention. 

 

I was debating whether I should tell him the truth or I'm just gonna lie to him. In the end I didn't choose both of them. 

 

"None of your business."

 

"I swear if it's some guy-" He growl, sounding p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter