The CF Shooting 2

Just Between Us

 

The two groups went to do warm ups. They were waiting for the director's cue to start the filming.

 

At the boys' side,

 

Chansung saw that Seohyun is really silent and seems shy. He saw her talking to her unnies. While Yuri was being kkab herself and Yoona joining along, Seohyun can't help but to laugh at them.  Chansung saw it and suddenly mumbled out of being dazzled. "Omo, she's really pretty!" Taecyeon heard him, "what did you say? Who's pretty?" Taecyeon traced the direction of his eyes. Upon hearing the word "pretty", Nichkhun also joined Taecyeon to where he is looking. They ended to the innocent maknae of SNSD. "So, our maknae is falling for their maknae…" Nichkhun teased Chansung. Chansung suddenly put his head down and almost instantly looked up and blurted out that "Ya! Of course not!" He said but the two older men noticed that he has a little pink tint in his cheeks. "oh really? How come you're blushing?" Taecyeon raised his eyebrow as he grinned. "it's not like that." Chansung started to explain. "It's just that she looks innocent and at the same time pretty. You know, hyung, we can't see girls like that at the clubs." he explained. "so, you admit that she caught your attention. But I thought you like Sooyoung-ssi. I remember you and Junsu would fight over her" Nichkhun still . "ya! Khun hyung, Taec hyung is also chained to another SNSD member." Chansung said, almost shouting actually just to make his point. Taecyeon covered his mouth. "Ya! You better watch your mouth. You know that nobody knows we're dating except you guys and Yuri." He stopped for a while and looked over to the girls side. He saw Yuri making a face then danced. He blurted out, "Omo! Kkabyul! That's why she's adorable!" Nichkhun hit his head. "Man, you already have Yoona. Don't look to another woman. Or else she'll break up with you." "that hurt! Anyway man, I already told Yoona of my admiration of Yuri and she understands as she herself adored Yuri." Taecyeon explained. "That's why I'm really lucky to have her as my girlfriend." He added as he also watched Yoona making fool of herself.

 

At the girls' side.

 

The girls laughed till they hurt their stomach. Seohyun can't control the YoonYul couple when they're together. As for the YoonYul couple, they just can't control themselves as well being the playful girls they are. Yoona suddenly stopped laughing and immediately blushed as she saw Taecyeon looking at her with a smile plastered in his face. Yuri noticed it and pinched Yoona. "ow! Unnie! That hurt." "It will hurt more if you keep on flirting." Yuri whispered to her, not wanting Seohyun hear it. Yoona just pouted and took a last look at her boyfriend's direction. She noticed that Chansung was glued at their direction. But it was definitely not on her, nor at Yuri as Yuri went to the PD directly after she scolded her (Yoona). That leaves to only one. Before she could finish her thoughts someone pinched her again. This time it was harder than the one before. "I told you to stop that." Yuri scolded her again. "But unnie, look at Chansung. He seemed to be dazzled by our Seororo." Yuri looked at Chansung and traced where he is looking. Yes, it ended to their innocent maknae. 'Wah! That ert! I must stop him now!' Yuri thought as she marched up to the boys' side. Yoona was caught off guard and after she realized where Yuri was actually going and knowing her, she suddenly rushed to her to stop her.

 

The boys saw Yuri going to their direction and saw that fire in her eyes. They were scared but felt relieved as they saw Yoona stopping her.

 

"ok guys, come over now. We'll start the filming." The director called them.

 

The guys, hearing this, took off their shirt, showing their well-toned, well-built upper body and chocolate abs. yes, these are the bodies girls die of shouting. Afterall, 2pm is the beast idol group. At this sight, the girls can only look away. But not Yoona, she enjoys watching her boyfriend's body. Who wouldn't? and it's her boyfriend anyway so she can stare as long as she wants (she's not a ert! It's just that Taec's body is really an eye candy.) the girls were also instructed to take the jacket that warms them. So, Yoona and Yuri just did it, whereas Seohyun shyly took hers. The boys were also watching them. Of course, it's SNSD, who wouldn't? All the boys were also amazed by their well-toned body. And , of course, one luxurious body caught them - the Black Pearl's perfect hour glass body. They can only gulp out of amazement. Yoona saw how the boys looked at Yuri. She shot them glares especially her boyfriend. Seeing this, Taecyeon looked down and turned his back. He also realized that his two companions were still staring so he nudged them both. They both blushed immediately, as they were caught.