The Soshi Bond (Fave Chap)

Just Between Us

 

After an hour of hiking, they finally reached the top of the hill, exhausted. But everything was forgotten at the sight before them. The green fields, the fresh air, the colorful flowers, everything about it was wonderful.

 

"Taec hyung, how did you know this place?" Chansung asked.

 

"You know, Chansung, you just have to put some adventure in your schedule." Taec answered and winked.

 

"Woah! It really is an awesome place!" Sunny exclaimed as she run around with Hyoyeon following her. And all the girls also followed. They were playing with each other and laughing loudly. The boys grinned at this sight.

 

"SNSD is SNSD." Junsu then commented.

 

"Let's set this up now." Khun said remembering that they had brought foods and other picnic materials.

 

Taecyeon on the other hand was eyeing Yoona. Yoona felt that she was being watched and as soon as she looked at the boys' direction she got contact with Taecyeon. She knows what that means and she started feeling nervous. The girls was still playing and Yoona wasn't as enthusiastic as before. Yuri noticed it so she came to Yoona.

 

"Yoong, is there something that is bothering you?" Yuri asked Yoona.

 

"Huh? Uh…unnie, we've decided to confess to everyone." Yoona answered.

 

"Really? Wow! That's great at least you don't have to lie to them." Yuri said.

 

"Unnie, do you think they will understand?" Yoona asked

 

"Of course, they will! We're sisters, right?" Yuri assured.

 

"But unnie, you yourself behaved like a guard when you learned about us dating." Yoona teased Yuri.

 

"Yoong, that's because I was the only one who knew and I was acting on behalf of the others. So, now, I'm sure of his intentions then I can relay it to them so that they won't worry as much as I worried about you before." Yuri explained.

 

"but unnie, I didn't wish for you to worry about me. I'm a big girl You know?" Yoona defended but she was already touched by what Yuri said.

 

" I know that you are, pabo! But you know, it was a sister instinct to protect her other sisters. And big girls sometimes get bigheaded of the freedom they have. But of course, I trust you, we trust you." Yuri answered sisterly.

 

"woah unnie, you give me goosebumps with what you said." Yoona said hugging Yuri. "Thank you unnie. And I think another couple will flourish soon." Yoona said as she smiled naughtily. Yuri just rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah! What are you two talking? Keeping secrets huh?" Sooyoung blurted out acting jealous.

 

"of course not, we're just having our own YoonYul moment." Yuri defended.

 

"What about us?" Sica butted in also acting jealous.

 

"alright, let's have a soshi hug!" Yuri said inviting everyone for a hug. Everyone went near to them and hug each other for a long time.

 

The boys were about to call them to eat but as soon as they saw the girls hugging  tightly, they were touched and can only say 'aw'.

 

After a while, Taecyeon went to them. "Girls, the food is ready. Let's eat now!"

 

"Yey!" the girls hurriedly went near the mat. Yoona was the only one left behind as she was still nervous. Taecyeon saw that Yoona wasn't with the girls so he walked back to where she was.

 

"Yoong it will be okay." Taec encouraged, knowing what Yoona is feeling.