The CF Shooting 8: Enjoying the Filming part 2

Just Between Us

 

As soon as Chansung, Seohyun and Yoona reached the placed, the two girls were quite nervous as this was their first time trying the ride. Sensing this, Chansung told the girls casually that they should just hold each other to loose the nervousness. The girls agreed. Chansung helped them into the ride. From afar, Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Yuri can see what's happening up there. Nichkhun couln't care less and just looked at Yuri the whole time. Yuri was conscious of this and she felt uneasy. 'mianhe, did I made her uncomfortable. I should stop now.' Nichkhun said and looked up to the three now being tossed. They saw that the three were actually enjoying and they're raising their hands up high holding each other. 'holding? wait. What is Chansung doing?' Taec said. "You better explain well later Chansung." Taec mumbled. "Whoa! Chansung really knows how to make someone jealous." Khun teased. Yuri just chuckled to the both of them. 'Yes, she laughed! She's so beautiful.' Khun thought seeing Yuri chuckled. "So, Yuri, I see that you're now more comfortable with us? How come in the whole month you know, Yoona and I were dating, you made me really feel uncomfortable? But now, whoa! What did Khun do, huh?" He said, teasing the two. Both of them blush. 'Jackpot! Hitting two birds in one stone!' Taec thought. "So, that's why you were all annoyed as I and Yoona dated because I didn't have Khun with me? You should've told me." he added. "ya! I told you that the date will just be me, you and yoona and no one else. So, what are you talking about?" Yuri defended herself. "yeah, what are you talking about?" Khun said. "Nothing. I just sense that there is a sparkle between you two." Taec said, ending with a whistle. Yuri just looked confused and Khun just blushed and felt happy as he knew Taec is making a way for him and Yuri to get close. "Stop it, Taec! You're making her uneasy." Khun said. "Oh, so you're now defending her, huh? So there must be something fishy here." Taec said looking back and forth from Khun to Yuri. Yuri was still confused. 'does he mean that Khun liked me? So, all the stares and the kiss a while ago were because Khun likes me? Yay! Hey! Yuri, what are you saying and feeling? Don't get your hopes way too high. Huh? Hopes? What? I'm hoping? Hoping for what?" Yuri was mentally scolding herself.

 

After Chansung, Seo and Yoona's scene, the other three got up and got ready. Yuri was really nervous both of the ride and being with Khun. 'now, why am I feeling this way towards him? This must not be that I'm starting to like him. Ya! Yuri you just met him personally and you easily fall for him? What kind of girl are you?' Yuri again mentally slapped herself. "Uhm, Yuri, Taec and I will assure your safety." Khun said as he sensed Yuri's nervousness. Hearing his voice too near to her made Yuri jolt. Seeing this reaction, Taec just smiled knowingly and said, "yeah." the end point is they got the shot and enjoyed it as well.

 

Then the next shots were couple shots on a ride. They were all so happy and satisfied. Seohyun was getting used to Chansung whereas Chansung was still stuttering a little but was now freely throwing Seohyun jokes, which Seohyun laughed heartily. Yuri was still having butterflies whenever she is with Khun and Khun didn't help at all as he was showing her the real him - the kind, gentle, funny him. Khun always watch Yuri afraid that something might happen to her. So, he keep himself close to her.

 

Whereas the real life couple, they cannot help but stole some touchy moments with each other. Then, Yoona asked to go to the CR. Taec followed, reasoning that he have to get something. He caught Yoona by her waist by which Yoona yelped out of surprise. She was really going to the CR but she was happy that Taec followed. "Babe, I really have to answer nature's call." She said. Taec followed holding her in her waist. As soon as she opened the CR door to go out, Taec caught her lips and pushed her inside, Locking the CR door. Yoona moaned as Taec made their kiss deeper. Yes they made out. (Sorry not good at this. Let your imagination do it). Yoona stopped Taec as she felt his hands on her thighs. "I think we should go back now. Or else they will be very suspicious, especially Yuri unnie." She said. "Ok I'll go back first." Yoona just nodded.

 

As soon as she got back, she earned a suspicious look from Yuri. But she just brushed it off. "Unnie, what's that look for? You're scaring me." Yoona said acting innocent. Seohyun couldn't care less as she is now munching into her goguma. "Whatever Yoona. Just don't let anyone catch you. Or worse, me, catching you." Yuri replied almost in a whisper. Yoona just chuckled awkwardly. "Unnie, you're so cute when you're overreacting." She said pinching Yuri's cheek.

 

"man, what was the thing you got that really took you so long? Wait? Are you with Yoona-ssi?" Chansung asked with a suspicious look. "Chansung, I didn't forget that you held her hands." Taec answered changing the topic. "hyung, it was to make the both of them less nervous. And see? It worked." Chansung defended. "Really? Or to make Taec jealous?" Khun butted in. "Ok, but that's only secondary. I actually want to hold Seohyun's hand. I just hold Yoona's as well to make it casual. Oops!" he confessed. At this, the two men laughed at Chansung for blurting out his innocent plan. "Ya! I know the two of you, too, plan something to be with your girls or even be alone with them. Right, Taec-hyung?" He said looking at Taec. Taec just chuckled.

 

Back info: Taec and Yoona dated for a month now. As mentioned in the foreword, they dated with Yuri tagging along. But there were dates they secretly made to have an alone time together. Yoona felt like betraying Yuri and the other members. But everytime she is with Taec, everything just felt right. During these dates, they would oftentimes and several times get touchy and eventually, make out.  (needed to put this back info, to let you know that it wasn't there first make out session).