The CF Shooting 3: Preparing for the Scenes

Just Between Us

 

Obviously, Yoona and Taecyeon were both enjoying it. They kept stealing glances to each other. Seohyun was just silent the whole while and was nervous. It was now her scene with Chansung. Though, there were no lines involved but she was still nervous. Chansung went up to her. Yuri, seeing them alone walked to them but was stopped again by Yoona, with Taecyeon this time. "I think you should let them interact, you know. That way she will be comfortable in doing the scene with him. Don't be too overprotective Yul. Besides, Chansung is a good boy. He doesn't eat nor bite." Taecyeon said assuringly but with a sort of tease to her. "First, don't call me Yul as we are not friends. Second, I can see how …" Yuri said fiercely but Yoona suddenly covered as Yoona knew Yuri. She would probably say hurtful things. "I'm sorry, Taec. I'll talk to her about this. Excuse us." She said smilingly at taecyeon and left, dragging Yuri behind her. "whoa, man! Yuri is really a tough girl. I wonder how you and Yoona last your date with her. And I wonder how we would film our scenes later." Nichkhun said with a hint of fright in his voice. "Yeah, you heard my story of my dates with Yoona, with her around. I can't make a move. I'm too conscious of her stares. Yes, she might have this adorable kkab personality but she is equally scary." Taecyeon said widening his eyes, like a frightened kid. With this, Nichkhun became really nervous.

 

At ChanSeo's side.

 

"So, uhm. Well, I guess we have to be comfortable to one another. Is that ok with you?" Chansung said making a conversation with Seohyun. Seohyun just nodded shyly. "Uhm, I know you could speak. But I haven't heard your voice today. Care to share those beautiful voice?" Seohyun looked up to him and them immediately put her head down. "Mianhe." "No need to say sorry. I just want to make you talk as you really have a soothing voice, you know." Chansung said assuring her. Seohyun looked to him confused. "uh..uhm. I mean I've heard you sing and it's really soothing. That's what I meant." Chansung stuttered. "Kamsahamneda, Chansung-ssi. Sorry for being rude. Thank you for making me comfortable." Seohyun said with a smile. She's happy that Chansung was being friendly with her and making her comfortable. Whereas  Chansung get dazzled again not only by her voice but also by her innocent smile. 'I'm a fan of Sooyoung-ssi but I guess favorite things change.' he thought. He just stood there as the PD approached them. "So, Chansung and Seohyun, you already know what you will do right?" at this Chansung snapped back and blushed at his action.

 

At YoonYul and TaecKhun's side

 

Yuri half-heartedly agreed at Yoona's idea and she still eye Seohyun and Chansung. Yoona and Taecyeon was called to the other side of the venue. Nichkhun still stared at her, still amazed by her body. 'so, this is really what they say about Yuri's body. All of them are true!' he chuckled at his thought then he went to her. "Uhm, I think that's enough staring at them." Yuri looked up to him. "It's none of your business." she replied coldly. "You know, it doesn't help if you keep that tough, cold aura. Since when did you become the Ice Princess. That's Jessica's position right? and I thought we're friends now. Remember the handshake." Khun said giving her a teasing smile. "You forced me to it. I'm not an Ice Princess. But for this day only, I'll be the Snow Queen." Yuri said sarcastically. Khun just laughed at her childishness. "ya! Why are you laughing?" "nothing, I just remembered something." Khun lied as he is afraid that she might attack him. "what ever! Anyway, I just can't leave any of my member with any of you, guys. Especially Seororo." She added, answering his previous statement. "Now that you mention it. First, you're overprotective too much. Second, my members and I are honorable men. So, you have to break that prejudices of yours. Third, you're so rude! I regret thinking that you're actually gorgeous and friendly as you always show on TV. But I guess I was proven wrong." Khun said disappointedly. His patience has reached its limit. 'this girl is too much and to think I almost, no , I drooled over her for a long time now', Khun thought. Yes, he has a crush on her the moment he saw her debut 3 years ago. He just didn't tell s as Taecyeon was very vocal on having a crush on her. It  grew more and more but this time Yuri just made him disappointed of her. Yuri just rolled her eyes. As soon as Khun was out of sight, she frowned. She was also hurt of those comment. She was not that. And she hated herself at that moment. Now, people and other idols would thought of SNSD as being brats and es. She felt water gathering up in both of her eyes. She blinked several times to stop those from dropping and she's successful at it.