The CF Shooting 9: At the Club, Sealed with a Kiss

Just Between Us

 

It was already night time. The other SNSD and 2PM members arrived to film the last scene. While the 2PM members were excited to see SNSD, SNSD just seem not to care about them. They just want to end this filming and cut the strings between the two groups. They have this prejudice that the 2PM are all playboys except for two and make it four now. The first one was Yoona as she has a relationship with Taec and learned about him and the Boys. The second and third were Yuri and Seohyun who were just fresh addition. And the last one, which really didn't believe that they were playboys is Tiffany. She had adored 2PM equally since their debut. She is especially attracted to this particular member who has this baby face. Yes, Wooyoung.

 

As soon as they got off their car, Tiffany started looking around for Wooyoung. They all spotted Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. By that time, the three already changed to their own outfit, the outfit they wore when they first got there. All except Tiffany were bewildered why those three SNSD members were talking freely and laughing with the 2PM members. Tiffany just fixed her eyes on Wooyoung. Finally, not much people were there unlike in Music Core, where she and Yuri were Mcing. Jessica noticed Tiffany and nudged her, This made Tiffany went back to the reality."Yuri-ah, Yoona-ah, Seohyun-ah… come over here now." Taeyeon called the three.  "Why are you guys hanging out with those people?" Sooyoung asked the three as soon as they got to them. "You know those guys are playboys." Hyoyeon added before any of the three could answer. "I thought only Yoona and Tiffany here are the only ones on their side, now there's you two?" Sunny asked Yuri and Seohyun, raising one of her eyebrows. Yuri and Yoona would like to answer but Taeyeon suddenly said, "Ok guys, let's get this done so that we can all rest, especially these three."

 

The 2PM members can't believe that they are seeing all the SNSD members with just their group in one place. They can't help but feel nervous when for the first time, they were introduced to Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Chansung just can't help but laugh at their members behavior and also as they remembered being nervous themselves in front of them. The three promised the 2PM members to introduce them to the other members, as well but was suddenly called by their leader.  As soon as the girls left, the other three members - Junsu, Wooyoung and Junho, threw several questions to them, though they already knew of TaecYoon. They asked questions like how did they get close to them or how did they feel to work with the girls or were their bodies great. At this Khun smacked Junho who asked that question and eventually, scolded him at asking questions related to that. The boys glanced over at the girls, Taec at Yoona, Khun at Yuri, Chansung at Seo, Junho at Jessica, Wooyoung at Taeyeon (yes! A love triangle) and Junsu at Sooyoung. Junsu also looked over Chansung's side to see if Chansung is also staring at Sooyoung. He traced the direction of Chansung's sight and it ended up on Seohyun. Junsu smiled widely as he knew he has Sooyoung all for himself now. He looked back to Sooyoung. After a while of staring, all of them decided to approach the group of girls to make them comfortable. Before they could reach the girls' side, the PD called everyone to gather. They were told to go to the location of the scene, which is the club inside Caribbean Bay. They ware also told to change into their assigned outfits.

 

The boys were the first ones to arrive at the club. As they arrived there, they saw that there were people whom the PD invited as fill-ins. They were then directed to their table where they will be seated. In that table, there were already drinks. "Whoa! They really prepared huh!" Junho said, reaching for a shot glass and a beer.  He felt someone's hand on his wrist. It was Junsu's. "I think we shouldn't drink or drink but just a little. We can't send a bad impression to the girls." Junsu said to which Junho agreed. "Wow, Daegu Hyung is really caring for our image." Chansung teased. "Who wouldn't when his long time crush is here. He needs to impress her you know." Wooyoung butted in. "Lucky for some of us, seems like the girls of their dreams likes them too." Junho said looking down. "Whoa. What's wrong with our Junho-ah?" Khun said teasingly. "Nothing." He just answered blankly. Actually, he was worried how he would approach the ice princess. He wants to make his move.

 

Just when the boys are immersed in there conversation as to how Yuri and Seohyun were comfortable around them, the girls entered the club already in their filming outfit. Everyone in the club was silenced when they entered. Truly, they're the number 1 girl group - the prettiest and most stunning of all. Feeling the silence, the girls greeted everyone inside with their 90 degrees bow. Everyone got back to their senses and the assistants led them to their table and instructed them of the scene. Everyone agreed and was looking forward to end the shooting. Taeyeon was reminding them again to make every scene perfect so that they can go home. Yoona and Tiffany pouted at this as they still want to be with the boys, Yoona with her boyfriend and Tiffany to get close with Wooyoung.

 

The boys saw that the girls were talking so seriously.  Taecyeon, being the friendliest amongst them, stood up and was about to walk to them to engage them in a conversation when the PD started to talk and told everyone that they are going to start the shooting. "Everybody, back to where they should be. SNSD, 2PM, you know what to do. Ready guys?" The PD said looking back and forth to the two groups. "Neh" The two groups answered in unison.

 

The shooting went out fine. Tiffany keeps on looking at Wooyoung. Whereas Wooyoung keeps on looking at Taeyeon. Tiffany realizes this and she was hurt. "I want to go to the bathroom." she told Jessica to which Jessica just nodded. Taeyeon and Yuri saw Tiffany going out. Yuri would like to follow her but she is needed in the scene so, she can't. She was relieved when she saw Taeyeon going out. She knows Taeyeon will follow Tiffany. Before Taeyeon go out, she told Jessica to look after the others.

 

On the other hand, Yoona and Taecyeon was dancing happily with each other as it was directed by the PD. Taecyeon is touching Yoona and tried to make it not too obvious. This sends goosebumps to Yoona. The other members are looking at them and they see that Taec is freely touching Yoona and Yoona just doesn't bother. Jessica is really bothered and she stood and walked directly to the dancing couple.  PD yelled cut and called Junho in the scene. Junho is surprised. PD also called Jessica. At this, Junho, freezes. The PD told the two that they would also dance together as Yuri and Nichkhun will also shoot their scene. Junsu and Sooyoung was also called and was asked to do the same. Junsu is really happy at this as he felt that the workd is siding on him. Whereas Junho is really nervous. Junsu sees that Junho is still at the same position as he was a while ago, so he called him. "Man, don't be such a baby. Now is your time to make a move to her." Junsu encouraged. Junho just looks at him and walks to Jessica's side.

 

With the new instruction, Jessica lost what she should actually do - stop Taecyeon from being all so flirty with Yoona. So, Jessica stood where she was told and waited for Junho. When Junho was walking to her direction, she felt that there was something wrong with the guy. She looked at him and their eyes met. Junho looked away as he blushed. "uhm, I must tell you that while we are dancing, you shouldn't put your hands on my waist or anywhere, unless the PD said." Jessica said coldly. "o-ok." Junho stuttered. 'Aish! Why I should stutter at this moment?' "and are you ok?" Jessica said with all concern. Her coldness disappeared as she realized that he was uneasy. Seeing this, Junho lightened up. "I-I'm o-okay." He stuttered again. 'I hate myself now.' "I don't bite you know." Jessica said, now chuckling. 'omo! Her laugh! She's really beautiful! So, she wasn't really the ice princess everyone says.' "Sorry." He said looking down. "Hey! So, what they said about you was all wrong, huh?" Jessica said while raising an eyebrow. She can't help but be taken aback because she always thought that the 2PM guys are airhead. But Junho? He's shy and all. 'what's with him? Is this really him or just trying to impress?' she thought "Huh?" Junho asked, confused. "oh! Forget it." Jessica said. 'I will have to know.' "uhm, what did they say about us?" Junho said warily. Jessica was confused. "You really don't know?" "We know but I want to know which ones you believe." Junho replied, now trying to be comfortable around her. "Why do you want to know?" Jessica said a little cold. At this expression, Junho was again sad. "oh, sorry! I just thought we can..uhm.." he said. "oh, you want us to have a conversation? What are we doing anyway? Silly!" Jessica said now with a smile. She was amused by his behavior. "I think we should talk about something else." Jessica added still with a smile. At this, Junho just smiled back.

 

The shooting started and it went well. Nichkhun and Yuri did what the PD really wanted and the two were given praises for having a lot of chemistry. The two just blushed and Yuri bowed to Nichkhun and went straight to where her members are. She was blushing hard since the start of their dance. Nichkhun was just dumbstruck. He actually, wanted to talk to her - to ask her out. Oh! But he lost his chance… for now.

 

As soon as their scene ended, Sooyoung said thank you to everyone and bowed to Junsu. The two hadn't talked to each other. The other 2pm members who weren't in the scene was actually watching at the three couples and were laughing hard at Junsu who was over confident but couldn't say a thing when he was actually in front Sooyoung. When he saw s laughing at him, his ego was hit and he can't take it anymore. He suddenly blurted out, "Sooyoung-ssi you're really great at dancing. I was very happy to dance along with you" it was too loud that the others in the room turned their head towards their direction. At this, Sooyoung also turned her head towards him and bowed down while saying her thank you. She was blushing alright. The 2PM were known as the playboy idols, alright, and they sure know how to flutter a girl's heart.  She called hear that the people were saying "ooh" and "aah", indicating that they are suspecting something from them. After bowing, she walked immediately to her members leaving Junsu in the same position. Junsu was also shocked of what he said and he was looking down as he went to their table. The other 2pm members was also shocked but as soon as they got back to their senses, they laughed really hard at their hyung.

 

The last scenes are now taking place. It is were all the members will dance the cabi dance. At this time, Tiffany and Taeyeon got back. Tiffany tried to put a smile by doing her famous eyesmile. They were all in the middle. Wooyoung approached the two and told them that they will be dancing with each other as the PD said. So, they just danced but Tiffany can't help but be jealous at the attention Wooyoung is giving Taeyeon. Awhile ago as Taeyeon had followed her, she was already inside the CR and was sobbing. Teayeon didn't hear anything but she was sure that something's wrong with Tiffany so she knocked and called her out. At this, Tiffany hurriedly fixed herself as she didn't want her to worry. She went out with an eyesmile. Taeyeon asked her what was wrong but she just answered that she felt like vomiting as she had eaten a lot before going to the shooting. Taeyeon wasn’t convinced of course but she let it slid  as she was sure that someday Tiffany would open up about this when she's ready. So back to the scene, Wooyoung realizes that between the three of them, he is the only one enjoying the dance. So he asked the two, "Are you two okay? I think you should loosen up a little." Taeyeon just stared at him while Tiffany excused herself to get water.

 

The shoot wrap up to the final scene. Yoona and Taecyeon was called to the front and as the PD instructed, Taecyeon kissed Yoona's forehead. At this action, Yoona along with all the 2PM and SNSD members were shocked. Taecyeon was the only one instructed about this. He gave Yoona a reassuring smile as their eyes met. Yoona was just staring at him, inside she was happy with this little gesture, may it be scripted or not. "cut! Good job Taec and Yoona, Khun and Yuri and Chansung and Seohyun and the rest of SNSD and 2PM. You did a great job today!"