Get Together

Just Between Us

 

"Unnie, help me organize a get together between our members and 2PM." Yoona said tugging Yuri's left arm as they sat at the edge of Yuri's bed.

 

 "Alright, alright. Geez." Yuri agreed in an annoyed tone as Yoona had been bothering her about it for the nth time now. 

 

"yay! I'm gonna text Taec Oppa now. " Yoona happily reached for her phone on her bed and with a big smile on her face, started texting. Yuri just smiled at her friend. She also thought of one person - Nichkhun. Their friendship after the confession got better. They were actually constantly contacting each other. They only contact each other through text as they both are shy to contact each other through calls. Their text conversations would always end with Nichkhun reminding her how much he loves her which just made her heart felt content. She knows she is falling for the Thai Prince.

 

 

The 2PM boys were waiting inside the car. They were outside SNSD's dorm. Whereas after too much convincing from Yoona and Yuri, the SNSD girls were hurrying down except one person. But that one person still went along with the persistence of YoonYul and the others.

 

As soon as the boys saw the girls, they hurriedly opened the car door. Since it is impossible for them to fit in together, the boys brought two cars. In one car, there were Junsu, Wooyoung and Junho together with Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica. In the other car were Nichkhun, Taecyeon and Chansung with Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun.

 

"ok. Let's go guys!" Taecyeon shouted enthusiastically.

 

After a one-hour drive, everyone wondered where they were except for Taecyeon.  Everyone looked around to what seemed like a field at the side of a hill.

 

"So, this place is my place of freedom." Taecyeon started.

 

"place of freedom?" Everyone asked in chorus.

 

"Yeah, you know, a place where you wanted to be by yourself or be yourself. Come on let's go up." He explained and encouraged at the same time.

 

"we're climbing?" Junsu asked. Taec nodded.

 

"Wait You never said about climbing." Junsu complained.

 

"Our Daegu Grandpa can't climb!" Junho chimed. Junsu shot a glare at him as everyone laughed at them.

 

"Ani. I'm just saying that we're not in our right outfit to do some hiking." He explained while getting closer to Junho and placing his arm around Junho's neck. "Don't embarrass me." He gritted.

 

"Alright, hyung. I'm sorry." Junho got away from Junsu.

 

"Alright alright. Don't worry Junsu, the hill's not really steep. And besides, it will all be worth it once you get there." Taecyeon assured everyone.

 

"I think we have to go on with a partner. I'll pair up with Fany and Sunny. Girls pair up among yourselves and so are you guys." Taeyeon said.

 

Although Taecyeon and Yoona wanted to be together, they had to go with their other member as they haven't revealed their relationship yet. Nichkhun also wanted to be with Yuri to make sure she is safe but oh well.

 

The pairs are: Junsu and Taec, Khun and Woo, Chansung and Junho, Yuri and Yoona, Sica and Soo, and Hyo and Seohyun.