The CF Shooting 6: Ignored

Just Between Us

 

After Chansung and Seohyun's scene, it is now Nichkhun and Yuri's. Yuri was feeling uncomfortable as she still feels guilty of her previous behavior. She tried to calm down herself by breathing in and out. Nichkhun saw this and he really wanted to comfort her and make her comfortable. But remembering his plan, he restrained himself and went to his post. "Yuri, Nichkhun, are you ready?" the PD asked them. They just nodded.

 

Yoona and Seohyun saw that their unnie was being uneasy. So they looked at each other. 'why is she like that? Did something happen?' Yoona asked herself. 'Unnie is really weird and silent today.'  Seohyun thought. Their thinking was distracted by the two boys who approached them and sat next to the two girls, the girls being in the middle. "Khun hyung really matches up to Yuri-ssi's hotness." Chansung recklessly commented. This earned him glares from Yoona and Taec and a questioning look from Seohyun. "I mean they look perfect for each other. It seems they have a lot of chemistry." He tried to explain." "Well, I think so, too. It's just that Khun never told us his favorite SNSD member. I mean, you girls, know that we're really a fan right?" Taec said to the girls. The girls just nodded and Yoona smiled as she remembered the things Taec told her about them fan boying on SNSD. "Well, I think Khun hyung's favorite is Yoona-ssi here. Cause eventhough, Khun hyung and Yuri-ssi have this chemistry but by the looks of it, they seem unhappy to be together. And Khun hyung's comment when watching SNSD perform is all about Yoona. Just like you on Yuri." Chansung commented, actually teasing Taec. Taec frowned at this, he didn't want Khun to like Yoona. Because if he got persistent, Yoona might like him back. Who wins over the Thai Prince? No one. But why did Khun seemed really happy upon learning that he and Yoona were officially dating? Was that all act? Taec thought. He brushed this and said, "Ya! Stop talking non sense." There was a tinged of jealousy. He was looking at Yoona nervously. "Someone's jealous." Chansung chanted. Seohyun just looked at them confused of what they're saying. While Yoona hearing Khun being her fan boy just made her blush but after hearing that Taec was also the same to Yuri. She felt jealous and wanted to beat Taec. But she felt happy and relieved when she also sensed the jealousy in Taec's voice. 'I know that your heart is mine, ' Yoona thought with a smile.

 

Back to Nichkhun and Yuri's side.

 

They started filming and Yuri teased Khun by waving to him to come to her side. Khun felt like in heaven, when Yuri did this but remembering that this was all act, he brushed it off immediately. He went to her and Yuri directed him to put lotion to her back. Yuri's character was the aggressive one in this CF and Khun is just a cool guy. So he started putting lotion in his hand and he nervously put it on Yuri's back. Upon touching her back, 'omo! So soft!' he thought. "cut!" the director yelled. "Khun relax a bit. You're just putting lotion. Ok, let's do it again from the start.' the director told them. Yuri just looked at Khun but Khun didn't noticed it as he was afraid to let her see he's blushing. While the two other pairs were confused of Khun's behavior. Taec smiled knowingly, "I think someone's guess is wrong." He gave Chansung a side glance. Chansung looked at him and just chuckled. Yoona and Seohyun just stared at the two blankly.

 

Yuri and Khun's lotion scene ended. As soon as it ended, Khun hurriedly get up and walked to s. Yuri would like to call him to ask for forgiveness but he was already halfway to where s were. 'I guess he is really disappointed of me. Damn Yuri! Why did you act like a a while ago. Pabo! You're such a pabo.' yuri thought. "What to do now?" She asked herself. "unnie, you did well there." Seohyun said approaching her. Yuri just sigh and then smiled and thanked her. She saw Khun walking somewhere instead of the next location. "Uhm, Seo, walked with Yoona ok. I just have to go somewhere. I'll catch up." Yuri told her dongsaengs. She hurriedly went to Khun's direction. The two was just left dumbfounded but then followed what Yuri told them.

 

Yuri reached the direction where Khun went but saw nobody there. So she started to search the area through her eyes. "So, you're following me?" She was startled upon hearing a familiar voice. She looked to the direction of the voice only to see that Khun is already heading to another direction. She didn't give up and still followed him. As she was almost behind him, she called him, "Nichkhun-ssi, wait up!" Upon hearing this, Khun smiled as she was caught to his trap. He actually planned for this and unexpectedly, Yuri went along. He wanted them to talk privately. Yes, he wants her alone. So, he ignored her, carrying his plans. Yuri was hurt being ignored for the first time. But she was persistent and she really wants to clear her name badly. So she still followed him. "Nichkhun-ssi. Please stop for a while. Please? Can we talk? I just want to apologize about what happened earlier. I never meant to hurt your feelings." Yuri said this while walking behind him, quickening her steps but it seems that Nichkhun wouldn't want to be caught up. Nichkhun still carried his plan and pretended to be angry still, not looking back, not stopping for a minute. At this, Yuri god frustrated. She stopped and felt tears flowing nonstop out of her cheeks. "Mianhe…(sobs)… Please…(sobs)… hear me out first … Please … (sobs)." hearing this, Nichkhun was caught off guard, he never wanted her to cry. He just wanted to lead her to somewhere private. He halted and turned to look at her. As soon as he saw her tears flowing continuously, he ran to her and hugged her. "Mianhe. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry for being a jerk and acted angry towards you." he said tightening the hug. He was feeling guilty upon all the act he did,  but he felt like he's in cloud nine having her in his arms. Yuri just sobbed. But she was surprised to what Khun did. Khun kissed her forehead for, what, a minute? She looked up at him confused. Khun just bowed down. "Mianhe for the behavior. I just want to comfort you." he said as he blushed. Yuri also blushed at that act and she finally said, "Uhm, let's go back now."

 

Khun was just behind her. He was grinning like a fool, looking at her. "so, are we ok, now?" he asked. Yuri didn't dare to look back as she was blushing hard. She also wasn't looking to where she was walking and suddenly she slipped. Nichkhun, being just behind her, caught her worriedly. Their face near each other. They stared at each other's eyes for a while. Yuri continuously blush and suddenly, Nichkhun broke the silence, "Uhm, are you ok?" She slowly pulled away from their position, Khun guiding her with so much care as if she was a baby. "Uhm, I'm ok. Kamsahamneda." Yuri bowed to him and walked back while having her head bowed. 'omo! Did he saw me blushing?' she thought. 'did she blushed? She's really cute. And her waist. It's tiny.' he felt his heart beating faster again. He smiled all the way to the location.