Date Date Date

Just Between Us

 

It is now Saturday in the morning. Yoona woke up extra early. She then went to Yuri's bed to wake her up with her aegyo voice. "Unnie, Unnie" "Argh! Yoona! What was that for? I still want to sleep!" Yuri whined and covered her head with her blanket. "Unnie! Unnie" Yoona continued teasing her. "Go away!" Yuri said. "Unnie! Unnie! The Beach!" Yoona still persistent. At this, Yuri gave up, "Fine, fine! Go and bath first!" Yoona Happily skipped to go to the bathroom.

 

At 2PM's dorm

"What's better, this or this?" Nichkhun held 2 polo, one was blue and the other was powder pink. "Hyung, the blue one looks better on you." Chansung answered. "whoa! Khun hyung, I didn't see you too nervous just going to the beach." Junho teased. "Our Thai Prince getting nervous because of a girl." Junsu sang. "yah! Stop it. I admit alright. It's just that she had been avoiding me and I'm shy to text her."  Khun innocently answered. "Alright, Khun. Let's go!" Taecyeon said as he just went out from his room. Everyone's eyes looked at his direction. He was wearing a grey t-shirt, tight at the arms area which emphasized his arm muscles. "Taec, are you trying to get yourself killed by Khun?" Junsu teased. "Yeah, are you trying to get yourself two girlfriends?" Junho added. "Yah! Khun has the face. I have the body." He said seductively which only get groans as a reply. "Yah! I also have the body!" Khun defended. "I know, bro! C'mon or the girls will be furious. Please look after Wooyoung ok?" He instructed. "What about me?" All eyes drifted towards where the voice is. They all smile when they saw Wooyoung all well. "Good that you've finally come out of your cave." Junho teased. "You guys better do it well with your dates." Wooyoung just casually said to Nichkhun and Taecyeon. "We have to go." Taec said.

 

As they were walking to their car, Taec noticed that Khun was looking uneasy. "hey Khun! Relaxed, bro!" Taec tried to massage his friend. "She's not going to bite you." He added. "The case is she wouldn't even look at me. Am I that ugly?" Khun asked which caused Taec burst into laughter. "Hahaha. You? Hahaha. When did someone thought you to be ugly? That would be very false. Hahaha!" Taec said. Khun pouted. "I really thought we're fine after the CF but she really surprises me with her actions the other day." Khun said. "She might be shy or something." Taec said. "hey cheer up! Use this chance to get closer to her." Taec cheered.

 

They reached the café where Taec and Yoona agreed to meet. As soon as Yoona caught sight of Taecyeon, She waved her hand with a grin. Yuri just looked up and spotted Nichkhun looking at her. She then looked away to hide her already red face. "hey babe!" Taec greeted Yoona. "Hey, yuri!" he added. Yuri just nodded while Yoona hugged him tightly. "Hi Khun Oppa." She greeted Khun. "Hey, Yoona. Hi Yuri." He greeted the 2 ladies. There was silence as Yuri just nodded not even looking at him. "why don't we get going?" Taec broke the silence. "I'm so excited. Yuri's excited too." Yoona said. Yuri shot her a glare which she just ignored. Yoona and Taec was happily talking to each other while Yuri and Nichkhun have this awkward silence surrounding them. Upon reaching the car, Taec directed Yoona to the front seat. Yuri had no choice but to seat at the back with Nichkhun. As she reached for the door's handle, Khun also reached for it touching her hand. They stared at each other for a while until Khun removed his hand and said, "Mianhe" Khun . "Oh, no need to say sorry." Yuri said and entered the car. Yoona saw everything and a smile crept into her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Uhm, hyungs, I've invited Seohyun to go the Lotte World. Please come with us. She won't be allowed if she come along so she invited her other unnies. I don't want to be there alone with the girls and be grilled." Chansung said, with a hint of fear. "I would come if Sooyoung is there." Junsu answered. "Me too, if Jessica is there." Junho added. "Not coming." Wooyoung said. "Ok, ok. I'll ask Seohyun who are coming. He called Seohyun and after a while he went back and was grinning widely. "I bet luck is with you, hyungs. Jessica and Sooyoung will come." He happily informed. The two was smiling widely in reply. "So, what time are we going?" Junho asked. "What should we wear?" Junsu asked as he went to his room. Wooyoung just shoke his head.

 

The boys were in front of the entrance of the Lotte World, waiting for the girls. The girls arrived after 30 minutes. They were wearing caps so as not to attract attention. "hey!" Chansung, spotting them, waved his hand. The girls immediately recognized him and quickly went to where they are. "Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls greeted with a bow. The boys chuckled but bow as well. "Can we drop all the formalities?" Junho asked the girls. "Just call us oppa." Junsu said coolly. The girls just looked at him in wonder. "You know, since we're all friends here." Junsu added.

 

The 6 individuals went around the Lotte World. All were having fun. The girls asked sorry to the boys for being rude to them, for believing all the negative news about them. They admitted that they were taken aback to what the boys are now showing. The boys were happy that they finally cleared their name. The girls wished that to have another round of bonding moment like this with all the members. While they were having a break, Junho called Sica. He lead her somewhere in the Lotte World where there was only the two of them.

 

"Uhm, Sica. I'm happy that some of our members are comfortable with each other." Junho started. "Yeah, me too. I couldn't believe that we're really friends with you guys. We're very sorry about the prejudices we had about you guys." Sica said. "Yah! You already said sorry a while back. We already forgave you girls remember?" Junho said with a smile. "I know. I know. It's just that, forget it. Anyway, why are we here?" Jessica asked. "Uhm, uhm…" Junho now, stuttering. "ok? Here we go again? What's with the stuttering?" Jessica said raising an eyebrow. "Ah… hahaha… sorry about that." Junho replied shyly as he scratch the back of his head. "I actually want to tell you… uhm…" Junho continued. "Hm? You better hurry, I still want to eat the…" Jessica said sounding annoyed (But not) but she was cut off. "I want to tell you I like you. There, I said it." Junho said almost shouting, ending breathless. "Huh?" Jessica's eyes just widened hearing it. "I said I like you. Please give me a chance to show you my feelings for you." Junho said now, calmly. There was silence. "Don't worry, I can always wait if you need time." Junho said breaking the silence. "Yes, Junho-ah. I need some time." Jessica finally answered. "at least you didn't turn me down. I still have hope." Junho said grinning at Jessica. Seeing this sight, Jessica's heart just beat a little faster, as she blushed outside. 'omo! Is she blushing?' Junho thought.