A Date at the Beach

Just Between Us

 

As soon as they reached the beach side. Taecyeon hurriedly went out and assisted Yoona out of the car, so did Nichkhun. He was happy that Yuri accepted his hand when he reached for hers. The girls then took the basket they prepared. Yes, their date will be a picnic at the beach. YoonYul actually sneaked the basket out as they don't want the girls to throw them a lot of questions, making them to make a lot of excuses. The boys also prepared a basket full of foods.

 

The 4 idols were very happy to see that their were no people in that particular part of the beach. They went to the tree to set up their map. The boys did all the setting up while Yuri and Yoona went near the shore, feeling the wind. They were then chasing each other happily. The boys finishing the set up went to the girls. "I see how you two are enjoying yourselves together. But Yuri, can I borrow my girlfriend for a while?" Taecyeon asked Yuri with a wink. Yoona just smiled and looked at Yuri. Taecyeon didn't wait for Yuri's answer and grabbed Yoona's hand and ran away from the place. "Wait! Yoong-ah!" Yuri shouted but Yoona didn't even look back. 'Damn! Now I'm left with the person I'm avoiding. Argh! Yoona, you'll have it later.' Yuri shouted in her thoughts. "So, what do you want to do, miss double-face?" Nichkhun broke her chain of thoughts. She looked at him and asked, "double-face?" "Yeah, double face. Because about 3 weeks ago we were friends and were comfortable with each other. The other day and today, you acted like you don't want to see me. So, yeah. You're Miss double-face." Nichkhun answered casually with a hint of disappointment. Yuri turned red at this comment. She was mad. So, instead of answering back she just walked back to the tree where there was the mat and the food. "hey! Don't leave me here. We should go together. That's the reason I'm here - to accompany you while the two of them are having their time. You don’t want to be left alone, won't you?" Nichkhun said while chasing Yuri. "First, I don't need company so you could go wherever you want to go. Second, I don't want someone to tell me of someone I am not. And, don't worry, I'm no double-face. I'm mad face." She yelled angrily. Nichkhun felt really guilty about what he said. So He just looked down.

 

Yuri  went and sat on the mat. She looked for food in the basket Yoona and she brought. "Here, we prepared kimbap." Nichkhun offered, trying to make them both comfortable. Yuri just shrugged it off. Nichkhun was sad about the action Yuri gave. "Mianhe,"He said softly. Yuri heard this but pretended not to. "sorry for being such a jerk a while ago. I didn't mean to hurt you. I only meant for us to talk just like during the CF shooting." He said. "I missed you." He added. Yuri froze by the last sentence. Nichlhun stared at her back. He wanted to hug her. He wanted to see her beautiful face. Until he can't take it anymore and turned her around. "Will you please listen to me? I'm sorry for saying those words. It's just that I was hurt by your sudden change of attitude towards me. It's as if you really didn't mean for us to be friends back in the CF shooting. You don't know how much I would really love to know you more and talk to you always. You don't know how long I've waited for us to talk that way during the shooting. You don't know how happy I was when finally that happened. You don't know how nervous I was every time I go see you. You don't know how my heart beats extra fast whenever I see you." He stopped and looked into her eyes. She saw sincerity as he said everything to her. This made her heart also beat wildly. "It would be a lie if I say I don't like. But I think yes, I don't like you." He said. This made Yuri felt sadness. 'Huh? Did he just confess but in the end take it all back? but why I am sad hearing him he doesn't like me?' Yuri asked herself in confusion. Nichkhun held her hands and placed it in his chest and finally said, "I actually love you."

 

Meanwhile, Yoona and Taecyeon were enjoying each other's company. Particularly, the freedom of doing lovey dovey things even when Yuri is around, (well, Yuri wasn't actually looking at their direction). "Oppa, do you think Yuri and Khun oppa will be fine alone?" Yoona asked concerned about the two. "Of course, Khun knows how to handle it." Taecyeon said proudly. "Oppa, I felt that they have something for each other." Yoona said carrying on the topic. "Well, I know Khun does. So, Yuri likes the Thai Prince huh?" Taec asked. "Well, uhm, don't tell anyone ok? She just said that he was on her mind after the CF shooting. So, that would mean she has feelings for her. And him having feelings for her that would be perfect." Yoona dreamily said. "yeah! Yoong babe, let's just let them be…" Taec said trying to change the topic until Yoona clapped her hands. "Oppa, I know. We should help them. It must be our mission, not only Khun and Yuri but the other members as well if they feel something for each other. Oppa, we could be the matchmaking couple! Yes, I love that job!" Yoona said as if it was the most perfect idea ever. "babe, I know you'd like our group to be close and all, but let their love or whatever it is bloom naturally." Taec said. "But oppa, some things need an activator." Yoona still persisted. "Ok, ok. Only if it needs activator, ok?" Taec finally agreed as he felt that Yoona won't give up. "of course, oppa! Don't you know that this date is actually an activator for those two?" Yoona said schemingly pointing to the two. They saw that the two were actually back to the tree and were neither talking nor facing each other. "My Yooong, that's why I love you." Taec finally said as he hugged Yoona. "I know Oppa. I am so brilliant e?" Yoona said. They both laugh. After a while, Taec made a bet with her, "Why don't we play the rock, paper, scissors? Whoever wins  will get a piggy back from the loser." Yoona agreed. After 5 trials, Taec won. "Oppa, you're too heavy!" Yoona complained. "But I know you're Him (Strong) Yoona." Taec teased but he went down and carried her in a bridal style. "I'm hungry. Let's go back to them." He said.

 

 Yuri felt like in heaven. She can't believe what her ears is hearing, she must be dreaming. "I don't expect you to tell me you love me back too. But what I want is for you to acknowledge my feelings and not ignore me all the time." Yuri just stayed silent. He is still holding her hands as he looked into her eyes. At the corner of his eyes, he saw Taec carrying Yoona going back to where they are so he slowly put down her hands. " I think they're hungry." He said looking to Taec and Yoona at the back of Yuri. At this, Yuri was back to realty and stopped looking at him.

 

 

 

I might not update for a while as school requirements are slowly showing up... hope you like the update and continue supporting this story. i realized i write very long and it's so difficult writing a story even a fan fiction. maybe because I really want this to be good and not crappy.. Thanks for subscribing guys! I really really appreciate it... Please Support SNSD :)