The CF Shooting 5: Getting Friendly

Just Between Us

 

The first couple to film is Chansung and Seohyun. While the two was getting to the location and everybody is following, Yoona was beside Yuri. They can't help but be protective of Seo. Taec approached them. "Girls, it's fine. No one would snatch Seohyun-ssi. After all, we're all here watching them." taec said giving them a wink. Yoona just smiled and looked at him. They stared at each other for a while until Yuri broke it of by clearing her voice. They immediately looked away. Yuri and Yoona sat near each other. Taec sat next to Yoona making it not too obvious. Khun then sat next to him trying not to glance at Yuri, but he can't stop himself from doing so. 'just this once.' he thought. So he glanced at her and he was surprised that Yuri also was glancing at him. They stared at each other for a while until Khun looked away. He was blushing alright. He never expected her to glance at him and this made him happy, really happy. But he saw something in her eyes. Was that sadness? He asked himself then looked to where Chansung and Seohyun where. 'Oh no. he caught me glancing at him. I am so regretting acting like a a while ago. Now, I'm going to ask for his forgiveness.' yuri thought.

 

The filming started. Chansung can't help his excitement on doing this. Though, they are not alone at least he is standing beside her. He can smell her fragrance and it soothed him. He also felt nervous. He had never felt this nervous in front of a girl before. So, he started his act, giving her his million dollar smile and started talking to her, following the PD's instruction. Seohyun, having the shy character in this CF, shyly bowed to acknowledge Chansung. Then, they continued their act until their "head of guards" came there and Seohyun ran leaving Chansung talking o himself as the head was listening. Everybody laughed as they saw Chansung's reaction seeing the head and not Seohyun with him. He was actually caught off guard as nobody told him this to get his natural reaction.

 

After the film, Chansung went to Seohyun. "ya! Why did you left me over there." he said pouting to her. "Chansung-ssi, mianhe. But it was the PD who told me to do that and he also told me not to tell you about the last part to get your natural reaction. You're good I must say." Seohyun said with a smile. To this, Chansung just melted and he responded, "no need to be sorry. I'm actually here to tell you, you did a great job, especially hiding something from me." he . She just smiled and bowed. "call me oppa." He added. Seohyun gave her a questioning look. "Since I'm older than you and we're friends now right. And, I think that would sound better." Chansung explained stuttering at first but ending it with a grin. "Friends. Ok, oppa." Hearing this, Chansung felt his heart beat wildly that he could almost do a back flip. "So, I hope you won't reject my offer to treat you sometime." He said, still stuttering, 'aish how come I stutter in front of her all the time.' he added in his thought. "Uhm… I'll see, Oppa. I don't know if the unnies would permit." at this, Chansung frowned, remembering how overprotective Yuri and Yoona were. If those two were stressing him hard how about adding the six others? "Ow, ok. Can… we... at least... exchange number? You know, so that when your unnies agreed, you can contact me right away. Hehehe." He said while scratching the back of his neck. "oh, yeah. Maybe, the two groups could get together. Uhm, here it is oppa."  As Seohyun handed over her phone, Yuri called her to come with her to the next location. Chansung was fast getting her number. He really wanted to jump for joy for this victory.