this is it

Just Between Us

While everyone is happily eating and talking to each other. some are giving glances to each other *ehem junho and sica, khun and yuri.* Taec cleared his throat, loudly. it made everyone fell into silence and looked at him weirdly.

"uhm, guys. we have something to say." He said looking at Yoona.

"we? as in you 2pm guys?" Hyoyeon asked curiously.

"Aniyo. Anyway, before we reveal it, I ask for your open mind." Taec answered and took a deep breath. He held Yoona's hand who was just beside him. All eyes, especially soshi's eyes, were following his action and gasp. "I and Yoona are dating." Taec finally declared.

The girls widen their eyes except for Yuri of course who had the same hopeful eyes as the couple and the other 2pm boys. there was a moment of deafening silence until Taeyeon finally said, "Can we have a soshi talk first?" She asked Taecyeon at which Taec affirmed without any hesitations. The boys then rose from their place and gave the girls their private moment.

"Yoong, what is this?" The soshi leader demanded. Yoona just looked down and feeling guilty, her tears flowed. "Mianhe, Unnie." She said as her tears continuously flowed. Feeling that Yoona was crying, Yuri who was beside her patted her back.

"There's no need to cry Yoong. There's nothing to be sorry for." Taeyeon said. the other girls just looked from Taeyeon to Yoona.

"Tae, I think that Yoona..." Yuri's trying to defend Yoona.

"when did this happen?" Taeyeon asked. and they waited for Yoona's answer but there was none. "Yoona, when did this happen?" taeyeon demanded.

"du..du..during family outing." Yoona stuttered as she was still crying and she was frightened. all the others gasped at how long the relationship had been.

"Then why didn't you tell us?" Taeyeon asked disappointment in her voice.

"Tae, whatever Yoona's reason is, the most important thing is she's happy." Tiffany interrupted not liking the heavy atmosphere.

"Yeah. I agree with Fany. at least, she told us now." Sunny added.

"It's just that we could have all gone through the journey together..." Taeyeon said in a soft voice.

"omo! Taeyeon are you saying you're dating someone too?" Sooyoung blurted out.

"aniyo! what I meant is we could have talked about it and shared advice with each other." Taeyeon defended earning giggles from the other girls.

"so, our taeyeon is also ready to date huh?" Sunny teased completely turning the table from Yoona to Taeyeon. "yah!" Taeyeon screamed.

"ok ok ok. so does this mean that there's no harm here?" Yuri asked everyone.

"nde!" all the girls chorused with a smile which made Yoona shut up her head and looked at them confused.

"omo! yoong, i'm very sorry for making you cry. I was just trying to you know... anyway, everyone's cool with it." Taeyeon went down to Yoona and wiped her eyes.

"but i'm jealous, Yoona has a boyfie now." Sooyoung suddenly blurted which made all the other members to shake their heads. "Yah, I'm just saying."

"Omo my baby Yoong, a baby no more." Sica went to Yoona and hugged her. Seeing this, everyone went into another Soshi hug again.

"okay, okay call your boyfie now, and let us grill him" Tiffany announced with an eye smile. "Yeah!" everyone agreed.

 

 

*Finally! an update. sorry guys for the very long wait.

I forgot the password for my locked files. so, I had to reread this story and write this chappie and the next chappies. I hope you guys like it.

thanks for not leaving. please promote this fic to others. and don't forget to comment.