The CF Shooting 4: Filming the scenes

Just Between Us

 

"Wait! Why haven't I had a ride? That's unfair." Khun complained upon learning that he will just walk looking all so confident while Chansung and Taecyeon laughed at his childish behavior. "Sorry PD but he can be like that sometimes."Taecyeon said to the PD still laughing. The girls couldn't help but smile, but Yuri can't smile at this as she was feeling guilty of what she said to Khun a while ago. "Don't worry Khun-ssi, I and Yuri unnie don't have rides either." Yoona consoled Khun. Khun just nodded.

 

Soon after they started filming. They all walked confidently, but Seohyun walked shyly, good thing that's the character she needed to embody. Then, it was the locker room scene. The boys were the first to film as the girls rested. Yoona watch eagerly to her boyfriend and giving him encouraging smile. She blushed as the boys walked in the locker room, half-. Yuri stayed silent. She was thinking how she would approach Khun, or how they can work together peacefully, or should she ask forgiveness. Seohyun felt Yuri's silence and asked, "Unnie, are you okay?" Yuri was still in her deep thoughts. "Unnie?" This time Seohyun waved her hand in front of her face. This distracted Yuri, "huh? What was that for?" Yuri asked confusedly. "Unnie, it seems like something is bothering you. You could always tell me Unnie." Seohyun asked comfortly. Khun saw that scene between Yuri and Seohyun and thought, 'I hope she is reflecting on her actions, now. Let's see if you would still act cold.'

 

Then it was the girls turn to film. After the PD instructed them of how they will do it, Yoona and Seohyun started their part. Seohyun walked like an angel in the locker room. Chansung was glued on her. The other two boys saw this and just chuckled and whispered something to one another. Chansung didn't notice it. Then, Yoona also walked with a weary face, as it was her character for this CF. then, it was also time for Taecyeon to watch. He watched at his girlfriend, looking at every detail of her. This time, it was Chansung and Khun who are laughing, looking at their friend, who looked like a crazy fan boy to his girlfriend. It ended with Seohyun and Yoona looking at each other through their shoulders. Then, it was Yuri's turn. As she glided through the locker room, everyone's gaze was fixed on her. Yoona was beside Taec that time and she smacked Taec at the back of his neck. "ow what was that for?" Taec asked his girlfriend while rubbing his neck. "stop whatever thoughts you have. She's my unnie and my bestfriend." She said looking angry. "what do you mean, babe? Are you jealous?" Taec whispered teasing her. "Ya! Me? Jealous? Com'on. I just want to protect Unnie." She honestly said this as low as possible so Seohyun wouldn't hear. Yes, she really loves all her members especially Yuri but part of her is jealous  because of Taec's fan boy behavior towards Yuri. She also saw Chansung staring at Yuri, looking dumbstruck. So, she nudged Taec and pointed to Chansung. Taec getting what she meant, nudge Chansung. "oops, sorry." Chansung shyly. He saw Seohyun watching proudly of Yuri. 'ow! She's really cute. Ah! What an angel.' he thought dreamily. Yoona also saw this and being also protective, but not as overprotective as Yuri, she hindered Chansung's vision by standing in front of him with a questioning look. Chansung looked away , blushing widely as he was caught.

 

Behind them was Nichkhun who also fixed his gaze to Yuri. Yoona didn't notice it as, well, Nichkhun's behind her and she was busy being angry to the two other boys and protective of Seohyun. Nichkhun might have been disappointed by Yuri's behavior but he can't deny that she really is gorgeous and a scene-stealer. Well, she's his 3-year crush after all. He wasn't angry at her but he wanted her to know him and s, break her prejudices of them. So, while fixing his gaze on her, his mind was a battlefield, he was deciding whether he would continue to act angry to her or just let it off and be friendly to her to gain her trust.

 

Yuri is now taking off the polo shirt she is wearing. All the men in the room, including the 2PM rushed to drink their water. The director yelled "cut" and she bowed to all the staff being oblivious of the men's behavior.

 

'well, at least she is polite.' Khun thought.