The CF Shooting 7: Enjoying the Filming part 1

Just Between Us

 

The director was worried were the two other idols went. He felt relieved as he saw the two entering the are. "good thing you, two are here now. Did you just ditch us for a while to have an alone time together?" the director teased them. They both blushed at this. "Aniyo." Khun answered. They didn't know that they are still involved to the next scene. "hahaha. You two. Of course, I was just kidding." the director answered.

 

Khun went to s as Yuri went to hers. Khun saw the questioning looks of s. "so, Khun, I think you were lying a while ago. You didn't tell me Yuri's your favorite member." Taec teased. "So, I guessed she just dazzled two 2PM members, huh?" Chansung joined. They said this while looking at the girls. "ya! I'm dazzled no more. I was already captivated by a deer." Taec said referring to Yoona. The other two gave him a 'really?' look. "ya! Really!" Taec said almost hitting the two. The two just chuckle. "So cheesy! So, Khun-hyung. We are really sure you lied awhile ago. You're a bad liar you know.  You looked like a fool when you arrived. So where did you lead Yuri-ssi. You really got me there a while ago. I thought you hate each other. So, did you do you know, make out?"Chansung asked. At this, Khun just want to hit Chansung for thinking like that of him and Yuri. "Ya! Stop being erted. I'm not like that and Yuri isn't like that, as well. And we didn't fake a while ago, at least her. I acted angry as she actually got me disappointed and she was all guilty about it. She just asked for forgiveness that's all." he didn't want to tell them all that happen as he wanted to keep it to himself alone. "alright, whatever you say. Now, I think that you're a couple - defending her like that,huh?" Chansung said, still teasing. "Ya! Stop it already. We didn't make out.  I'm not that aggressive and she is not like that. I think she is as fragile as your 'angel'" Khun said referring to Seohyun when he said angel. Now, he tries to stir the conversation. Chansung just blushed at this. "Ya! Chansung, I really think all SNSD members are pure and innocent. And Khun here is an honorable guy just like all 2PM member. With what you're saying, it makes us confirm that playboy image when we all know we're not." he scolded Chansung. "Mianhe, hyungs." he just replied embarrassed by what he said. "So, Khun, you like Yuri?" he asked. "well… I've liked her since the beginning but since it seems that I can't win over you, I said I liked Yoona, instead. But look, it's you and Yoona, now. So, fate is with me." He said, relieved to be able to blurt out his feelings finally. The two were just amazed with this confession. Taec was relieved and very happy that he doesn’t have a rival with any of s. He then thought of a plan - get 2PM and SNSD close together with the help of Yoona. Knowing that his other members would really love to do it  as well.

 

Seohyun and Yoona saw Yuri's red puffy eyes. They got really worried and came to her immediately and hugged her. "Unnie, where have you been? Did you cry? What happen unnie?" Seohyun asked her as she broke the hug. "oh no, this is nothing Seororo. I just had a dust in my eyes a while ago." Yuri lied. "So, are you sure you weren't with Nichkhun-ssi awhile ago? Because, as soon as you entered, you were blushing while Nichkhun-ssi was smiling nonstop." Yoona . She wants her members to be closed with the 2PM members so that it would easy for her and Taec to break it to her members. Of course, she also wants that Yuri will be with someone and learning about Nichkhun from Taec, she knows Yuri is safe with him. But she still can't help but be protective especially to her favorite Unnie. She knows Yuri has a heart as fragile as hers, no, she believes Yuri is actually more fragile, all the members know that. Seohyun might look weak and all, but all the members know that she can handle herself well but the members are still protective of her as she is way too innocent. As for Yoona, she is strong. She might be head over heels of Taec but Yuri trusts her not to be a fool for love. So, back to Yuri, she is the member whom all the other members were very protective of, even Seororo. She is very sensitive and cries easily. It's not that she can't handle her problems, it's just that she really has this weakness inside her.

 

"Stop it Yoong-ah. It's not what you think. I just came to apologize. I'm happy that he accepted it." Yuri said, not giving the full details as she doesn't want to give them the wrong impression. And knowing them, they might march up to Nichkhun and do something to him. She didn't want that as she knew Nichkhun is actually soft and all. 'wait! What am I thinking? Yuri-ah, it's just ok. You're just stating facts.' Yuri thought. "Ok, unnie, good thing you're in good terms now."  Seohyun said patting Yuri's back. "Yeah." Yuri said. "Ok! So are you ready for the next scene? They said were going to do rides. Yay!" Yoona enthusiastically announced imagining her and Taec in one ride.

 

"Everyone please come here." the PD called. They hurriedly went to the PD. "the first scene would be Chansung, Seohyun and Yoona on one of those rides, then the other three on another ride. Then, the couples together on that ride." the PD explained pointing the rides. Yoona pouted at the thought that she and Taec would't be in one ride in one of the scenes but she cheered herself up as there was still another rides, and this time, they're alone. She could act scared and would let Taec hold her hands or even hug her. She chuckled at her thoughts. Seeing Yoona pout made Taec happy as he knew that Yoona was sad of that they aren't together for one scene. 'don't worry baby, I will hold you tightly on our own scene together.' he thought with a smile as he was still looking at her. Suddenly, Yoona looked  up and locked up with Taec. They were in their staring world for a while until Seo called Yoona's attention, signaling her that the CF would start. Yoona then followed after her.

 

Chansung was just happy to be with Seohyun again. He doesn't care having Yoona with them. But a thought suddenly crossed his mind - hold both of the girls hand. He chuckled. 'Hyung would probably kill me. But I'm just testing him' he added in his thought. Nichkhun was also very happy but at the same time, disappointed because of having his rival fan boy on the same ride with him and Yuri. 'I hope Taec would end his fan boying on MY Yuri as I already had told him my real feelings and he had already Yoona. Nah! I know Taec is a faithful lover and a hopelessly devoted and in love to Yoona. He isn't a problem.' Khun thought.