The CF Shooting 1

Just Between Us

 

Yoona was so excited for the filming. She woke up early even when she slept late last night. Last night she and her boyfriend were texting each other, expressing their excitement to see each other today. After taking a shower, Yoona went to her roommate/bestfriend and woke her up.

 

Yuri wasn't that excited as Yoona. Sure, she had befriended Yoona's boyfriend for the past month of them dating secretly but she didn't completely trust him nor his friends. Who would? When you would read their group all over the news, partying and flirting with girls. Yuri thought that today was going to be a long day. She just hope, she and Seohyun could bare it to be with those guys for one whole day.

 

The three of them, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun went to the Caribbean Bay. The others were told to follow later in that day as they also have a part in the CF. Yoona was smiling widely as soon as she saw her boyfriend - 2PM's Beast Ok Taecyeon. They started their relationship during the end of their "Family Outing 2" stunt. Upon seeing Yoona, smiling like a fool, Yuri nudged her and reminded her not to be too obvious. Yoona just laughed it off and casually went to the 2PM members who were there. She dragged Yuri and Seohyun along.

 

"hey, annyeohasayo! So Nyuh Shi Dae Imnida!" She bowed as she also pushed the other two to do the same. "oh, annyeohaseyo, 2PM imnida." the guys replied. "I'm Yoona, this is Yuri and Seohyun." Yoona said and pointing out to the other two. "of course, we already knew you, Yoona since you and hyung are d..uhm, I mean filming Family Outing 2. and we have memorized the SNSD members. By the way, I'm Chansung." Chansung said grinning widely and looking at Seohyun. This made Seohyun really uncomfortable. Yuri noticed it, "oh, hi… uhm, we have to go over there." she said, pointing somewhere unknown and not waiting for the other two to introduced themselves. The others looked at where she pointed. Yuri dragged Yoona and Seohyun there.

 

"thank you, unnie" Seohyun said. Yoona was confused. "Sure. No problem." Yuri answered smilingly. 'we should be careful with those guys. Don't worry Seohyun, I'll keep an eye on you.' Yuri thought in her mind.

 

The guys were also dumbfounded on what Yuri had done. "don't worry. I have known her for a month. She's nice." Taecyeon said assuring the two, more of assuring himself. For the past month of him and Yoona dating, Yuri was always there, chaperoning Yoona. He hadn't had the chance to kiss Yoona since Yuri would always be interrupting them. She was hard to send away. He even thought of bringing one of the guys to keep her company and to not disturb them. But the guys, although very willing, was also very busy to accompany Taecyeon.

 

"Well, I hope she is." the third member said hopefully. "Khun hyung, let's be kind to them. Let's show them who we really are." chansung said. Yes, it's the Thai Prince, considered as the most handsome idol. Khun just nodded.

 

"Ok SNSD and 2PM, please gather around here." the PD called them. They were all there seated and listening to the story line. Of course, it would be a love story. It's obvious, duh. Why on earth would the PD would call 3 members from each group if they won't pair them up. So, the main story would be Yoona and Taec's. Yuri was partnered with Khun and Seohyun with Chansung.

 

Of course, Taec was happy to learn that. So, he and Yoona talked about how they gonna be doing it. They were actually flirting. Chansung saw that Seohyun was actually shy and nervous. So, he made a move to make her comfortable. Whereas, Yuri was eyeing Chansung and Seohyun, she didn't noticed that Khun went to her. "So, uhm, the PD said I'll put lotion on your back. So, erm, I hope that's ok with you." Khun said. "well, I have no choice, haven't I?" Yuri said a little bit cold and still looking at Seohyun's direction. Khun noticed it and fired back, "You know Chansung wouldn't eat her and so do I." Yuri turned her gaze to Khun and gave him an 'are you sure of that?' look. "And I didn't thought you would be this cold. I watched you in Invincible Youth and…" Khun was cut off. "Mianhe." Yuri said looking down. 'Yuri, don't be such an arrogant . You're not that.' Yuri thought. Khun smiled. "you don't have to say sorry. So, friends?" Khun reached for her hand but Yuri just looked at it. She's thinking if she should take it or not. 'don't fall for his charm, Yuri. It's ok to be friends, right?' she asked herself. Khun was waiting for quite a bit, so he grabbed Yuri's hand and placed it on his hand to make a handshake. "See, doing handshake is easy." he said smiling. Yuri was just shocked. 'So, now, we're friends. Sigh.' she thought.