Target Locked

Target Locked

 

Gui Gui look at her watch.

'2 hours passed by already...What am I waiting for? He won't look for me, I’ve been to mean to him. And what am I thinking? Waiting for him to find me here.... of course I’m just thinking too much, it'll never happen...' she laughs to herself. “Ah~ I should get myself out of here” she said and took out her phone. 

After 10 minutes the door opened. 

“Xiao Gui, are you okay?” a chubby old man ask her breathlessly. 

“Don't worry, I’m fine” Gui Gui said to him with a smile. 

“That's good, but how did this happened again? What did you do to the students?”

“I really didn't do anything this time....let's just say, they did it out of jealousy” she said to him. 

“Jealousy?” he said with a confused face. 

“You won't understand” Gui Gui lets out a small laugh. “Thank you for coming to save me.”

“No need to thank, saving you is my job around here” he smiled at her as his breathing just calmed down. “Well let's go, school is going to be over soon” he said. 

“Okay.”

- - - - - 

“Aaron, Aaron,” a girl ran into his classroom quickly as other students started to leave. 

“What's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?” Aaron ask him. 

“Someone said that they saw Gui Gui going into the principal's office!”

“They must be mistaken, she went home” he smiled at her. 

“No, they really saw her! And she was holding his hand too!” another girl ran into the room. 

“Yeah if you don't believe us, then you see for yourself.”

- - - - -

'Well, to sum this up, whenever she has free time she'll always go into the principal's office, and we heard that sometimes she stays in there until very late too. There's even a rumor going around that they do things in there. Maybe that's why such a bad girl like here can come into such a nice school. But we don't think that it's only a rumor, the secretary even said she heard weird things from the room, not just once, but a few times already. I bet she's selling herself to the principal to be here.'

Aaron thought of what the girls told him earlier, as he walks to the main building. 

'Why am I getting mad? This can't possibly be jealously right? I mean...we just started this relationship, so there's no way I should have these kinds of feelings for her already.'

Aaron walks down the hall to where the principal's office is. As he steps closer to the office his heart began to beat faster, somehow hoping that Gui Gui wouldn't be in there, and all the things that were just told to him were really just rumors. 

He peeks into the secretary office and found it empty. 

“It should be alright to go in” he said to himself and walks towards the principal's office door. 

Just as he was about to knock he heard the principal's voice. 

“Ah~~~~~~ not so hard” he heard the principal's voice said loudly. 

Then he heard a girl's laugh, he hasn't heard Gui Gui's laugh yet, but he knew it was her voice. 

“Old man, stop being such a baby, I thought you wanted me to do it, and stop yelling so loud, what if other people hear it?” Gui Gui said. 

Aaron's heart suddenly drops, he felt so disappointed, so betrayed, 'Those rumors are true.'

“Why are you blowing on it so hard?” the principal said.

“Because, I want to leave, the faster I get you done with the faster I can leave,” Gui Gui said. “And doesn't it just feel better after it's taken care off?”

Aaron's face hardens, he turns around and left without a word.