Target Locked

Target Locked

“Gui Gui, how are you feeling? I heard you collapsed from a high fever” Wang Zi said as he walks to stand beside her.

“I'm fine. Why are you here?”

“I came on Master's order to bring you home” he said. “You also must have lots of other questions, but I can answer them all on the ride home.”

“After half a year, the old man finally found me” Gui Gui said quietly to herself.

She looks at George then at Aaron, then back to Wang Zi.

“Alright, I’ll return with you” she said as she picks up her bag. “But let me have another few minutes with them.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you” Wang Zi said and walks out of the room.

“I'm sorry again for lying to you all” Gui Gui said as she looks at them. “I-”

Slap!

“Gui Gui.”

“It's okay” Gui Gui said to Wang Zi as he quickly re-enters the room.

“I won't accept your apology” Xiao Xun said angrier than she was before as she tries to hold her tears back. “Because of you my brother almost lost his life, but because of you I’m living. Why did it have to be you? I hate you!” she said and ran out of the room.

“Xiao Xun” George called after his sister as he watches her run out of the room. Just as he was about to run after Xiao Xun he stopped and looked at Gui Gui.

“Even after knowing who you are, my feelings won't change” he said and ran after Xiao Xun, leaving her and Aaron in the room.

“Why don't you say something too? Say anything that you want, I will take it all, being hurt at once will be better than being hurt many times,” Gui Gui said looking at Aaron.

Aaron steps closer to Gui Gui.

Aaron slowly lifts up his hand and wipes her lips with his thumb.

“Don't let other man kiss you so easily. Right now, your lips should only belong to mine.”

Aaron leans down and kiss her on her cheek then slowly went to her ear and down to her neck. She felt Aaron's hands go down hers and slowly held them behind her back so that she can't push him away.

She could still scream since Wang Zi was just right outside, but somehow she didn't want to, she doesn't know why. She also doesn't want to admit it, but she likes the way he's kissing her, maybe that's why she didn't scream for help. But it may also be the feeling of guilt.

“Remember your mine, until I break off our relationship your still mine, my Gui Gui” he said as he pulls away and looks at her. “And if I let everything out at you now I can't get my revenge. I want to hurt you slowly and deeply” he said coldly to her as he was deeply hurt too.

“Okay,” she said and smiled at him. “I accept, as it is something that I deserve, but I have to go now. Still it doesn't mean that I won't come back because I definitely will come back, I won't run away anymore, I also won't hide. I don't know when I can come back, but I will” she said softly to Aaron.

“If you don't return, I will come look for you,” he said as he stares at her before walking out of the room.

Wang Zi watched Aaron as Aaron walks pass him. He then turn and walks back into the room.

“Gui Gui” Wang Zi said.

“Let's leave this place” she said and quickly walks out of the room.

Wang Zi looks around the room to see if she forgot anything then follows her out. When they got outside a group of men in black waited for her. She stopped walking as they greeted her.

“Welcome back Miss” they all said as they bowed to her.

“Was this necessary?” Gui Gui said annoyed to Wang Zi who's behind her.

“I'm sorry, it was Master's order,” Wang Zi apologizes.

Gui Gui ignores him and walks to the car. Just as Gui Gui was about to open the door Wang Zi quickly opens the door for her.

Gui Gui continues to ignore him and went into the car. Wang Zi closed the door and went into the passenger seat. As he closed the door the rest of the men got into the cars and they head off.

From a far Aaron watched as she leaves the area.

-On the way home-

“That old man still haven't changed. Why did he have to send so many people to take me home? Isn't you enough?” Gui Gui complains.

“It's for your own safety,” Wang Zi replied.

“That's always the excuse” Gui Gui crosses her arms as she looks out the window. “I can protect myself, and the other gangs haven't found out that I’m living here.”

“Okay, I won't argue with you. I’ll let you clam down before meeting Master.”

Gui Gui didn't reply. After awhile she changed the subject.

“Wang Zi, why are you in Taiwan?”

“I came to find you” he simply replied.

“Find me? Why?”

“I got lonely after you ditched me in America.”

“What a funny joke, be more serious okay?”

“You got me” Wang Zi laughed. “Master told me to come back, so I did.”

“Old man? Why?”

“I'm not sure too.”

“Oh.”

After that short conversation the car became quiet again, and Gui Gui clam down more. She relaxed herself in the car and wonders to herself.

'How long has it been since I saw the old man? 3 years? 4 years? When was the last time I talked with him?'

-Flash Back-

“Master we got Miss back safely, she's resting in her room but...” the man in black suit leans over to Mr. Wu and whispered the rest.

“Very well, as long as she's safe then it's good” he said, “You all can go rest.”

“Yes Master,” the man said and retreated from the room.

“Uh~ Miss~”

Gui Gui marched into her father's work room.

“What do you mean as long as I’m safe then it's good?! Did you know what you did?!” Gui Gui yells at her dad as she cries.

“Calm down, I know what happened left you a big shock so return to your room, take a bath and have a good rest, you're cover in blood.”

“I won't! I won't listen to you anymore! How can you be so selfish?! I hate you! I hate you! Did you hear me?! I HATE YOU!” she screams.

Mr. Wu got up and slaps her.

Gui Gui looks at him unbelievably, because this was the first time that her father had hit her. “I won't listen to you, I’m going to go see George” she said and ran out of the room.

“Men!”

“Master” some of the guys came rushing to the room to the room.

“Stop her, don't let her meet that man, lock her up in her room, and guard her 24/7, until this matter is settled don't let her go anywhere!”

“Yes Master!” they said and ran after Gui Gui.

~

“LET ME OUT! I SAID LET ME OUT!” Gui Gui yells as she bangs on the door.

The guards guarding her door could do nothing but listen to her cries and pity her.

-Next day-

“Is she still not eating?” Mr. Wu said as he walks by Gui Gui's room to check on her.

“Yes Master” one of the guard said.

“Open the door for me.”

“Yes sir.”

As they began to open the door Gui Gui quickly shuts it tightly.

“Don't you come in! I hate you! I don't want to see you!” she said leaning on the door.

“I'll let you see him. I’ll let you see George” Mr. Wu said.

“Really?” Gui Gui said softer.

“Really, but in exchange, you'll have to go to America.”

“How could you to this to me?!” Gui Gui starts to yell again.

“Just wait” her father said. “I've got news for you, about that guy...they say that he's in a critical condition and is in emergency care, but his family can't afford it much longer, so if you want to save him you should be a good girl and listen to me. I can help his family pay the medical fee off and save him, but only if you agree to go to America. I’ll let you decided, but don't take too long, as his live line just get shorter and shorter every second.”

That evening Gui Gui made her decision.

“Master, Miss wrote you a letter” one of the man said as he hands the letter that Gui Gui wrote to Mr. Wu.

“I've decided to go to America, but before I go, I want to see George first.”

-3 days later-

Gui Gui walks into the hospital and went to look for George in the emergency care section. She found his room but didn't have the strength to go in.

“Excuse me miss” a nurse said as she opens the door to George’s room and wheeled in a cart of things. Gui Gui quickly leans over and saw a glimpse of George’s face. She started to tremble. She looks away and covered as ran off.

~

“I'm ready to leave” Gui Gui said outside of her father's door.

“Your really don't want to see me?” he ask her.

“If you have nothing else to say I’m leaving.”

“Have a safe trip, and remember that you are my daughter, the daughter that I love most.”

Gui Gui laughs, “You love me and you do this to me” she said and walks away, before her father can say anything to her.

-End of Flashback-

“Miss, we're home” Wang Zi said as he turns around to look at Gui Gui.

Gui Gui looks out the window and saw her big house surrounded by the tall black gates. She felt like she was going back to prison.

The car pulls up to the front of the house and stopped. Wang Zi got out and opens the door for Gui Gui.

“Gui Gui” Wang Zi called her name out with a surprised yet unhappy expression.

“What?” she ask him.

“Nothing...Well, Master is in his work room-”

“I'm going to my room first” Gui Gui cuts him off and walks into the house.

'I’m back where I started' she said as she closed the door to her room. She looks around and noticed that everything was still in the exact same place where she left them. She threw her bag onto the bed and went to take a bath.

'I actually don't want to face that man yet, but sooner or later I’ll have to face him anyways...' she sigh to herself as she took a bubble bath trying to relax herself.

After an hour Gui Gui got out and looks at herself in the mirror.

“Wu Ying Jie, be strong!” she told herself and was about to leave but saw something on her neck.

“What's this?” she said as she leans towards the mirror to get a closer look.

“No wonder Wang Zi gave me that strange look earlier” she said as she leans back from the mirror.

Her eyes suddenly widens as she realized what it is. It was a 'that' mark.

Aaron slowly lifts up his hand and wipes her lips with his thumb.

“Don't let other man kiss you so easily. Right now, your lips should only belong to mine.”

Aaron leans down and kiss her on her cheek then slowly went to her ear and down to her neck.

“Remember your mine, until I break off our relationship your still mine, my Gui Gui.”

“Don't tell me...Aaron's jealous?” she said in shock. “But who wouldn't be when they see their girlfriend kissing her ex-boyfriend?” she ask herself. “Gui Gui you're so stupid, how can you forget you have a boyfriend when George kissed you? You should have pushed him away and said no.”

She looks at herself in the mirror.

'I didn't do it because....because I still have feelings for him, yet when Aaron kissed me he made my heart pound. Why is love so unfair? Why am I so selfish? No, why do I have to love them both?'