Target Locked

Target Locked

'That girl, her name is known as Gui Gui, but everyone calls her Devil Gui. She's evil like a devil and is a very hard person to approach. Just when she transferred here, I heard that some guys liked her and asked her out, but she rejected him and even punched him for no reason. There's another incident where a girl from another class thought that Devil Gui Gui will be lonely because Devil Gui was new, so she tries to be friends with Devil Gui Gui, but that evil girl ignores that classmate, treated her coldly, and even tell her to back off making that classmate cried. Everyone began to hate her then, but the thing is that, whoever hates her, is scared of her. We don't know what exactly she said or did, but who ever go against her will end up being very scared of her to the point of not even willing to tell others what she did. That's why nobody talks to her, and nobody wants to get involve with her, not even the teachers. So let us warn you, stay away from her, we don't want you to get hurt as well.'

“Impossible” Aaron said to himself, after thinking about what his fans told him. 

“What's impossible?” Jiro ask Aaron as he ate an apple.

“Nothing,” Aaron replied.

“Did you guys hear? The girls had been telling me that there's this new girl who has a heart as black as char-coal,” Calvin joins Aaron and Jiro at the lunch table.

“I heard about her too” said Jiro, “I wonder who she is.”

“I know who she is,” Aaron said.

“Who?!” Calvin and Jiro said at the same time anxiously.

“The airport girl, the girl who got me my wallet back,” Aaron told them.

“Her? She's here?” Jiro said shocked.

Aaron nodded.

“I agree that she doesn't have a good personality, but heart as black as char-coal?....Isn't that a little too much?” Calvin said. “Right Chun?”

“MMM,” Chun replies concentrating on his lunch.

“Could be possible” said Jiro.

“But if her heart is black as char-coal, then why would she help us at the airport?” Aaron ask them.

“Who knows,” Calvin replies.

“Maybe she liked us” Jiro joked, making them go off the topic.

“I'm not sure about that” said Aaron. “But, I want to be her friend. There's something about her that makes me want to be friends with her.”

“What's that something?” Jiro ask.

“I don't know, feelings? Instinct?”

“Well, I don't like that airport girl much, but, I’m supporting you” Calvin said.

“Thanks.”

-The Next Morning-

“Aaron! What are yo doing here so early in the morning?” a girl ask Aaron who's standing by the gate of the school.

“Waiting” Aaron told her.

“For who? The other three boys?” another girl ask.

“No,” he replies as he keeps on glancing at the entrance.

Gui Gui walks towards the school and saw Aaron surrounded by a bunch of girls. She took a quick glance at the crowd and meet Aaron's eye's. She looks away and walks into the school ignoring him.

Aaron meet Gui Gui's eyes and smiled immediately.

“Excuse me” he said and quickly got himself out of the crowd.

“Aaron~! Where are you going?” the girls ask as he rush by them.

“See you guys later” he turns around and gave them a smile before running after Gui Gui.

~

“Gui Gui!” Aaron called after her. “Gui Gui” he calls again, but she just kept on walking.

“Gui Gui” Aaron said as he ran and blocks her way.

She looks at him coldly. She took out her ear phone and sigh, “Can I help you sir?”

“Ummm...no~”

“Then please don't block my way” she said about to go around him but he quickly blocks her again.

“It's not that I need help with something, it's just that....I want to be friends with you. So, can we be friends?”

“No” she replied with out a second of thinking it over.

“Why?” he ask surprised.

“Because, I don't want a friend like you.”

“What's wrong with having a friend like me?”

“Everything will be wrong if I have a friend like you.”

“How so?”

“How busy-some” she looks away and mumbled. “Look here, Mr. Aaron Yan, no means NO. N-O- No.”

“Okay, so if I can't be your friend, then what about a boyfriend?”

Gui Gui looks at him and smirk.

“How annoying,” she said as she looks away again.

“A boyfriend, is the last thing I need” she sad as she turns her gaze back to him. “Especially a boyfriend like you.”

“How do you know what kind of boyfriend I am if you haven't gone out with me?”

Gui Gui was really irritated now.

She steps closer to Aaron and looks up at him.

“Let me make this easy for you to understand. I DON'T WANT A FRIEND, OR A BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU, I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME, THE FARTHER THE BETTER, UNDERSTAND?” she said and walks around him.

“Then what kind of boyfriend do you want? What type of guys do you like?” Aaron ask as he turns around.

Gui Gui stops walking and turns around. She walks back towards him.

“Why? If I tell you would you change? Would you change to be the kind of boyfriend that I want?'

Aaron didn't reply.

“I like bad boys. Someone who's rebellious, someone who can protect me from all kind of danger, someone who can be the leader.... Like a dark knight? If I sum it up,” she paused and reads Aaron's expression. “I don't need a prince in shinning armor, someone who only depends on his army, and his power....And you, a prince in shinning armor, can never be a dark knight” she said and turns around. As she walks away she puts her ear phones back in.

“You're right!” Aaron said loudly after a long pause. “I can never be a dark knight, and I can't change myself for you! But I’ll show you that a prince in shinning armor is better than a dark knight. I’ll show you that a prince in shinning armor doesn't rely on his power, or others! I’ll make you change your mind!”

Gui Gui sigh and kept on walking.