Target Locked

Target Locked

It was about a 14 hours flight before they landed in Japan. 

As Gui Gui waited for her luggage to come around the revolving belt she saw those Asian guys that she saw earlier at the LA airport. They too, were waiting for their luggage. Gui Gui looks away from them and look at the moving belt. 

Just as her luggage came around she felt her ears turned hot.

“Aaron! Aaron! Look!” Jiro points Gui Gui out. “Isn't she that one girl earlier?”

Aaron took a good look and smile.

“Hey guys, get my luggage for me” he said and quickly made his way to Gui Gui who's picking her luggage up from the belt and putting it on the cart.

“Excuse me” she heard someone said from behind her just as she finished fixing her two big luggage onto her cart.

She turns around and saw Aaron standing in front of her with a really, really big smile on his face.

'It's the unlucky person' she thought as she saw his face.

“Can I help you?” she ask him.

“Uh~ how should I say this...” he said to himself as he scratched his head. “Ummm...don't you remember me? From earlier?” he said and took out his wallet. “Thank you.”

“I just happened to saw it, no need to thank” she replies. “Well then, excuse me” she said trying to be polite to this stranger.

As she began to push the cart away Aaron called after her.

“Sorry, but can I know your name?” he ask nervously.

Gui Gui looks at him, “No, you can't.”

“Why?...” he said surprised. “Ah~ right, I’m Aaron. Aaron Yan” he stuck out his hand after wiping the sweat onto his pants.

Gui Gui sigh losing her patience.

“Listen Mr. Aaron Yan,” she said trying to be polite as possible. “We won't meet again, so there's no need to know each others name, well then, farewell” she said and walks away.

Aaron stood by himself disappointed. He looks at his hand and smile putting it back into his pocket. He turns his gaze to Gui Gui's back and watched her until she walked out of the Narita Airport.

“Rejected!” Jiro said loudly as he sets his arm around Aaron's shoulders.

“You guys saw everything?” Aaron ask them.

“We wouldn't miss such exciting scene” Calvin replies.

Aaron sigh sadly. But after a second he smiled widely.

“Well, that can't be help!” he said with a sudden change of attitude. “Come on let's go find something yummy and have as much fun as possible in Japan before heading to Taiwan!”

“Now that's the spirit!” Chun said leading the way.

Meanwhile they were chatting, Gui Gui got into a taxi and heads off towards the heart of Japan, Tokyo.